Chapter Eight

There were so many thoughts running through Potato's mind as he knelt on a dirty floor with a lodged throat. He realized he had become as bitter as the taste of the unwashed dong he was currently cleaning with his tired tongue. He had seen all these couples around him, so happy and carefree but no matter how hard he tried he was faced with the sour taste of loneliness and cheese.

This wasn't to say that he didn't have his own chance at relationships;  he had dabbled in the dating scene occasionally. However, the moment he started to feel something he'd start down his regular self destructive ways. He was angry, even fictional couples sparked a fire inside of him that no amount of man fluid could extinguish. He'd leave nasty comments on photos of smiling couples, even going as far as to reply in the comment section of fanfics, "this ship wont last just like the author's updates won't last either." He spewed his negativity wherever he could but it wasn't enough. He had to act.

He had heard of a strange creature in another land, capable of creating love. Surely it could destroy love just as easily. If he could find this creature then perhaps he could harness its powers. Potato emotionlessly swallowed a particularly chunky load of jizz just as he came to a decision. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stood, knowing just what he had to do.