Chapter Twenty Nine

Grimm came to a stop once reaching the herd of sheep. The group of homosexual men and their liquid beast tried peering around the stranger to get a better view. They watched in ever-growing anticipation as he raised his staff and parted the herd down the middle like the Red Sea. "Go off, Moses," Stinky praised as he licked his lips, suddenly feeling aroused at the sight of such a powerful, smelly man. Sleepy imagined Grimm spreading his asscheeks with his massive staff and nodded encouragingly at his boyfriend's flirtation. He would be open to a threesome with this weird sheep-human hybrid. Maybe if he closed his eyes, he could pretend Grim was a were-camel.

Potato glared at the two. Sleepy and Stinky were visibly aroused with their pants stretched tight from their erections, threatening to burst free from the denim prisons. They will be punished soon, Potato reminded himself, choosing to ignore the now dry-humping couple. He instead watched the decaying shepherd as he walked into the herd.

The group followed, growing increasingly nervous. The herd had seemed so small on the outside but now as they traveled inside, they were surrounded by miles of sheep. The men huddled close together, watching the rows of wool pass them by. Occasionally a sheep would look back at the passerbys from where they grazed, only the mechanics were all wrong. The sheep didn't meet their eyes with a head tilt or slight turn. The men watched in horror as the heads spun around like an owl, showing badly disfigured human faces covered in thick wool staring back at them. Yeet chuckled each time the men jumped and held on tighter to each other. She had traveled this path many times to meet her friend. Sure, it was creepy but after awhile she had become desensitized. Besides, not all of the sheep were abominations. Most of them seemed perfectly normal with just a few scattered Frankenstein sheep-humans scattered throughout.

Their destination was reached: directly in the middle of the herd. Grimm turned around to face the men and dragon. "We're here," he announced weakly, breathless from the long walk. "We are in the heart of herd," their creepy tour guide wheezed before stepping to the side to reveal yet another sheep. This sheep would have been indistinguishable from any other sheep except she had beautiful long brown hair with bangs cut across her forehead. The air around her seemed to sparkle.

"Its a sheep in a wig," Potato dully stated. "With a bowl cut," Lua added.

BranChan looked on, confused and scratched his head. Should he give the flowers to the sheep? He remained undecided as Turtles called to Grimm. "Is this the strange creature?" The gatekeeper looked at the tiny turtle and baaa'd.

"Is this a joke?" Potato angrily questioned, charging towards Grimm. He grabbed the shepherd by the overalls and shook him. "Where is the strange creature?" He demanded but the creepy shepherd responded the same.

"Baaa." Grimm cried, staring blankly ahead.

The group backed away from the now brainless man, shivers running down their spine. Yeet noticed their horrified expressions and began giggling. "Look, Lamby." She pointed as she laughed, "they're scared of Grimm."

"He does have a weird vibe," the wig clad sheep acknowledged, much to the dismay of the men.