Chapter Fifty Five

A soft pink glow shined from Sleepy's skin as he watched Stinky ride to his rescue. Potato hissed, the love burning through his scales and slammed his body against the castle. The bricks crumbled into dust beneath his shoulder and the castle tilted. Turtles and Mike Tyson slid across the room just as Sleepy lost balance and fell through the open window, barely managing to catch hold of the ledge.

"Hold on!" Mike Tyson called to his friend, reaching for his hand. Sleepy looked down at the monster and saw Potato's attention was now on the approaching camels, ready to swallow them whole. He squeezed his eyes shut, praying that beast wouldn't harm his lover. "Take my hand," Mike Tyson offered an outstretched palm towards the hanging boy. Sleepy casted a quick glance towards the muscular man before scanning the ground once again.

His eyes landed on the hottub of mayo; the days old, warm condiment now chunky and inviting. He didn't need to think twice about what action his brain chose to follow because there was only one thing it knew how to do: get nasty for his man. Sleepy let go of the ledge and fell towards the hottub just as Stinky's camel reached the castle. "Yeehaw!" The smelly man yelled once again as he jumped from the still moving animal's humped back and threw himself into the mayo after Sleepy.

The mayo bubbled and grumbled as the lovers were submerged in the thick substance and the hottub began shaking. Potato looked towards the commotion, gagging from both the reunited love and foul, rotten mayonnaise. The mayo overheated, warmed to extreme degrees by the pink glow now surrounding the hottub. The chunky goo bubbled and overflowed before shooting a fountain of foul liquid into the air. The spoiled mayo splashed in every direction, a thick layer coating Potato's face. The beast roared in disgust, charging towards the nasty couple.

As the gushing white liquid fell away in chunks, a giant demon with two heads and a monstrous erection had appeared. The group watched in amazement, not fully grasping what had just happened. "The strange creature blessed every wish," Grimm called out to the scattered friends, the hivemind revealing the answers. Mike Tyson heard the cry as he grabbed Turtles, throwing him over his shoulder, and quicklly scaling the crumbling castle's wall.

Stinky and Sleepy, putting their full trust in one another, entwined as one within the rotten egg juice. The mayo binded the couple together, morphing them into a powerful being. "Don't you remember?" the head vaguly resembling Stinky roared. His face was comically stretched across one of the demons head, fangs glinting in the sunlight. The demon grabbed its monstrous dong with two hands aiming it at Potato. "I told you I'd lube you up with mayo and make you mine," Stinky growled as he charged towards the beast, shooting a thick rope of warm, rotten mayo from his massive schlong all over Potato.

The beast furiously roared again, focusing on the hate the group felt towards as him he harnessed its power. They had never hated anyone as strongly as they hated this beast and it was enough to fuel him forward. Potato drank in their hate, growing bigger and bigger until he was eye level with the demon. He swung his cucumber fingers at Sleepy and Stinky, aiming to slice off the demon's putrid dick.

"You hear that?" Mike Tyson said to the little maid wearing a shell backpack once they safely escaped the falling castle."Our giftth are the anthhwer," he continued as he placed Turtles gently on the ground. The boy nodded once before reaching behind him to unzip his backpack.