Chapter Fifty Seven

Lua watched from across the field as Turtles dug through his magic shell backpack and wondered if his suitcase was also blessed. He called for Yeet to stop the camel so he could climb off and rummage through it. Lamby had unzipped it before and it appeared to be the same as when he packed it. But perhaps a secret weapon laid buried under his clothes.

Meanwhile, Mike Tyson took a deep breath and cleared his mind. He felt a calling as he exhaled, peace washing over him. Mike Tyson brought his palms together and closed his eyes, returning the call. His rock hard pecs bounced against his poised hands as he cried out, a shrill chrip that echoed across the field towards the forests and nearby cities. The sound of thousands of beating wings blasted overhead in response as a thick swarm of pigeons flew across the sky, blocking the sun. Everyone looked up and watched as pigeon after pigeon flew towards Mike Tyson. At first they were merely specks in the sky as their bodies slowly grew larger until they formed a great dark mass. The group on the field collectively gasped and stared.

Sleepy's demonic head whispered in Stinky's ear, gesturing towards the distracted Potato. The pigeons landed on and around Mike Tyson, who angrily stared down Potato. "It'th Pigeon time!" Mike Tyson declared, flexing his pecs threateningly before throwing his arms in the air and pointing towards Potato. The beast watched as the swarm of pigeons  began to fly towards him. The villain's giant wings fluttered as he tried to shake the birds off. He roared in fury, shaking his long brown mane. The hair shot out in all directions, slapping birds out of the sky.

Pigeons flew in every direction, some swarming back around Mike Tyson. They circled the musclar beefcake, encasing him safely in their wings and collecting closer together. The birds took form, building a giant Pigeon Man.  The flock of the birds now as a single giant creature swooped down on Potato. Their razor sharp talons glinted as they swiped at his face. The beast shook his hair in defense. Each time a long strand of hair would reach out to swat away pieces of the bird's body, a wave of water shot past, knocking the attacking tresses off course. Yeet galloped around on the camel below Potato's feet, her humped back friend expertly guiding her from being crushed as she sent her waves in defense of her friends.

Potato growled, hair and cucumber fingers swinging wildly. The giant Mayo Demon knew this was their chance as Potato attempted to fight off Pigeon Man, a water demon, and a lone ninja turtle all at once. Sleepy and Stinky charged, their large mayo covered erection aimed at the beast's bum. Their massive schlong found purchase inside the beast's unprotected bottom and Potato's thighs buckled under the sudden weight bearing down on him. His beastly body lurched backwards as Sleepy and Stinky pressed forward, taking advantage of the momentum and using their combined weight to push Potato onto his stomach. The beast screamed out in agony as the monster dong pinned him against the ground.

The pigeons pecked at the hateful man's eyes and magical nunchucks chipped off pieces of Potato's scales. Stinky, keeping his vow, furiously owned the downed Potato, mayo coating the walls of his intestines. The screaming soon turned into deep, rumbling laughter. The giant demon was hate fucking him and it was enough to once again ignite the fire within Potato. His body began evolving, savoring the hate flowing into his beastly booty as he grew. Scales formed around Potato's ass, a new protective armor now squeezing tighter and tighter around the demon's giant dong.

Sleepy and Stinky cried out in unison as the scales sliced through the schlong lodged in Potato's ass, painfully severing their erection from their body. Blood and mayo erupted from the conjoined couple as their demon form shriveled up.  "It's a fitting end for such a disgusting creature," Potato thought to himself. As soon as the two halves were severed from each other, a bright pink light burst forth. The light expanded around the couple, protecting them as their frail, mayo covered bodies were flung across the field.

Potato hissed at the retreating glow before swinging around to face the remaining foes. He spotted Yeet riding the camel and with a swipe of his cucumber fingers, he sliced through the humped back animal. Yeet went tumbling forward as the camel fell apart beneath her, its severed legs left behind as the momentum sent the rest of its bloody body after her. The carcass collided with Yeet, coating her in pieces of camel flesh. Potato laughed aloud as his enemy was buried in a warm, bloody mess. The water being's horrified scream was muffled by the heavy corpse.

Lua rifled through his suitcase, hoping his hunch was correct. He found a tiny make up bag tucked in the corner of his suitcase that he didn't recognize. He pulled out the little pouch and quickly unzipped it, praying that it was something magical. He threw the bag away from him in horror as a wave of tiny Mike Tyson clones flooded past the zipper. He had accepted his boyfriend in any size and instead of blessing his selfless love, the strange creature had cursed him to drown in a sea of miniature Mike Tysons. Lua watched as the wave of Mike Tysons strode toward Potato, their tiny muscle bulging with each step. "I will thave you," declared each clone bravely as they marched directly towards the enemy, climbing up his scales. "I will thave you."

"She couldn't have gifted me a gun or something?" Lua questioned as the Mike Tysons reached Potato's head and began plucking the strands one by one. The beast growled, slamming his head on the ground and crushing dozens of clones at a time. Lua backed away, helpless to prevent the little warriors from splattering across the field. Pieces of tiny Mike Tysons were flung around and scattered all over the now blood soaked grass.

Still the tiny clones bravely marched forward, determined to rip out every hair on the beast's head.