Chapter Fifty Nine

BranChan paused just outside the herd as he watched the blood witch fly over his head. He debated on checking if she was okay but decided to push forward, flowers clutched tightly in his fist. If a magical being like Moon was so easily discarded then his friends were surely in trouble. He pushed his big frame into the small opening of the herd, feeling soft wool brush against his hairy body. Once he squeezed through the entrance he broke into a sprint, racing past the rows of sheep and straight into the heart of the herd. The noise of the bleating animals around him became muffled until all BranChan could hear was his own heavy breathing and the pounding of his heart.

He stopped when he reached the center of the herd, taking a moment to catch his breath before he looked around at the blood bath before him. Yeet laid crying, covered in a dead camel as Stinky and Sleepy were a tangled mess of unconcious limbs. BranChan saw Mike Tyson cradling a bruised Lua in his arms and the oaf desperately searched the field for his own lover.

As soon as he spotted Turtles, BranChan dropped the flowers and ran towards him, his long legs carrying him quickly across the field. Once he reached Turtles, his strong hands reached down to cradle his delicate form. The boy didn't stir, even after BranChan gently lifted him from the ground."Potato has to be stopped," he thought to himself as he removed the orange bandana from his unconscious boyfriend's face. The oaf wiped dirt from Turtles' cheek before laying him carefully back on the grass. He stood up and gathered his flowers, walking towards the beast closing in on Lua and Mike Tyson.

"I have completed my quest," BranChan's loud voice echoed across the field. Potato turned to face the sound, hissing at the return of the disgusting man in soiled bootyshorts. BranChan raised the flowers towards the beast as he spoke, "and now you must grant my wish."