Chapter Seventeen

Sleepy and Stinky laid curled up together in their gooey mess. They had spent the last two days doing nothing but fornicating and feeding from each other's bumholes. Stinky took his time  together with his long lost lover to practice all his disgusting fetishes. Everything from licking nearly frozen mayo from Sleepy's aching dong to slurping his bitter cold, crusty toes clean. Sleepy had to beg his lover to try one of his kinks and nearly came the moment Stinky relented and began roleplaying as a camel.  It was an awful roleplaying game that neither of them understood very well, so they made do with passtionately tonguing each other's booty holes instead.

"We should experiment," Stinky said to the exhausted, gravy drained man beside him. The tired boy rolled his eyes before answering, "then what do you call everything else we've done?" The dominant one smirked down at his lover. "Just getting started," he said with a playful tone.

Stinky had to nearly drag Sleepy to his feet and out the door, neither bothering to shower their shame off.  They both enjoyed being dirty when and after they made love. There was something incredibly erotic about being sticky and gross with each other after spending hours wrestling in the dark. And now the world was being blessed by their sinful stench.

Stinky guided Sleepy into a nearby sex shop. The store was dimly lit and a horrified woman stared at them from behind the counter. "You guys smell like shit," she spoke with a German accent and was dressed in dark colors and beads. "S-Sorry," Sleepy weakly stuttered, embarrassed. He looked frantically at his boyfriend for moral support, forgetting the filthy man lacked any moral and rarely ever supported him. Stinky smiled broadly at the woman as he approached her.

"Yeah, my toy can be a bit messy." Stinky teased as he reached the mysterious yet captivating stranger, "What's your name, beautiful?"

She sniffed deeply, recognizing a strong scent of both fresh and days old shit and hungrily licked her lips. "My name is Moon." The smelly man leaned nonchalantly against the counter, his putrid scent wafting closer to her. The german woman couldn't stop her stomach from grumbling.  "I'm sure you're delicious too," Stinky purred, leaning closer and looking in Moon's bright blue, Aryan eyes. Sleepy stomped his foot like a small child, catching Stinky's attention. "Why are you flirting with her?" he pouted. The smelly man calmly remained in his place, the taunting smirk never leaving his face, "I thought you wanted to experiment."

"Not with her!" The tired boy protested, not wanting to share his lover now that he finally got him back. Stinky's smile broadened. "I meant with magic," Stinky corrected smugly. "Unless..." His eyes playfully landed back on Moon, who had now backed away from him."I don't know anything about magic," she hissed, standing in a defensive posture. Stinky chuckled at the silly pose, "we know you're a witch." Moon's eyes widen at the accusation.

"We do?" Sleepy interrupted. Stinky glanced once at the nervous boy, the stupid grin still plastered on his face before returning his attention back to Moon. "And we know tonight is a full moon," Stinky continued to taunt, "hey! Is that where you get your name?"

Stinky was right, Moon was a witch most skilled in blood magic, though only under one strict condition. She could only perform it with period blood. Moon remained on guard as she debated if she should trust the smelly pair. Her stomach grumbled in reply. Stinky didn't break eye contact as he slowly walked around the counter, towards her. "I am feeling a little crusty," he teased, lifting his hand to cup her face. "I'm sure we wouldn't mind a tongue bath."

Moon couldn't stop herself from drooling now that the tempting shit covered man was right under her nose; her  blood begging her to follow her roots. And she didn't bother to stop herself from throwing herself at the dirty man and licking his sticky, crusted flesh clean.