SUNNE

AKINO CHIYEMI

AKINO CHIYEMI

Summer Solstice took place on June 21st, 2003 at exactly 12:10pm.

That same day was when a beautiful baby girl was brought into the world

and took
many people out of it.

At her birth, she was accompanied by many nurses, doctors and her birth mother who was at the hospital alone.

When this baby greeted the world, she cried. That cry was packed with so many emotions no adult could understand.

At 2:11pm, a hospital in Brazil burned to the ground killing many woman, children and intelligent humans with it. No bodies were identified.

However, Mizuki Chiyemi was a lucky woman. She was late to work that day and survived.

The older Japanese woman walked over the rubble of the fallen hospital. A strong force of heat burned at her face only, it was not the suns doing.

It was the new baby girl that glowed a harsh yellow and remained fast asleep.

On June 21st, 2003, Mizuki Chiyemi became a mother at age 36.

She named this lost baby Akino Chiyemi.

Since 2003 Mizuki and Akino traveled to many countries, helping those in need. America was nice and the older people in retirement homes helped the two learn perfect English.

London was rainy and Akino often fell sick.

Germany was somewhere they spent a good time at. German was difficult to pick up on but Akino could learn anything almost instantly.

When Akino was 6 she went to school with many other kids, none looking like her. She had brown skin while everyone there was the color of clouds.

Kids bullied her because she didn't blend in.

One day the bulling got so bad to where Akino let out a loud scream. Heat and light consumed the area, burning anybody in its path.

Upon opening her tightly shut eyes she saw what she had done.

13 students and 1 teacher lost their lives.

Mizuki knew her daughter was special compared to other kids. When scared, she would glow. Her skin was always above 99 degrees Fahrenheit and anything tossed at her would fall to the ground without touching the girls body.

The older woman quickly moved with Akino to Italy. There, she studied instead of worked. She had to find what possessed her daughter.

Years of research came to an end. A connection from her birth country contacted her after noticing how desperate this woman was for answers.

Satoru Gojo became a close friend to the Chiyemi girls. He suggested for them to go to Africa where they would meet a boy similar to Akino.

In 2016 they made home in Kenya, Africa. Akino was 13 and trained with Yuta Okkotsu every single day. He taught her everything she needed to know about the jujutsu world and what sorcerers were. She was inspired and decided she wanted to save people from curses too.

At 14 Akino lost her mother, the only family she had.

Yuta became her family, her support and her life. They grew closer than ever and he trained he to be strong.

At 15, Yuta told Akino she was ready to be at Jujitsu Tech and they both left Africa.

Satoru Gojo waited for her at the international airport.