FIRST DAY 🖤

First day!

Malaysia's Pov:

'' I'm so nervous ma, I mean this is my first day in college & what if they don't really like me because I'm the ''new girl'' plus I'm going alone ma and I have yet to even meet my roommate what if she's a total brat? Ugh this is going to be so damn stressful ma. Do I look nice? Ma I am so scared of what people would think of me and how they would view me .What do I do?

Ma Pov:
Laisha , calm down honey besides , we're almost there . Everything will be fine Laisha, everyone will love you baby & always remember to put yourself first , your grandmother would have been so proud of you, now fix your face we're here .

'' As we got out of the car ma helped me take all of my things to my dorm and she even helped me decorate the shit , which took a long ass time because the dorm was the size of an mini penthouse .

Door opens~
Angel -Hey, you must be Malaysia ? I'm Angel your new roomie omg it's so nice to meet you & you're
beautiful, we are going to get along so well.

"well girls you two enjoy , Laisha if there's anything you need call me I love you baby girl  oh my I'm going to miss you "

"Bye mom . I'm going to miss you more " "hugs"

Door closes~

Angel's Pov
Let me show you around the campus , there's lots to see here  "grabs hand " okay this is the cafeteria the food is only good on Monday's & do not drink the tea warning girl "laughs " and this is the gym where all the hot guys and girls workout and trust me they're hot .  I showed layshia around the entire campus until we decided to go go chill in the dorms. I have to admit she's a real pretty girl .

"Why is the campus so damn huge ''- Laisha

''Girl I don't know but it get's even fucking better''-Angel

'' How so?''-Laisha

'' Well there's a party tonight. Wanna go?

'' Hell yeah, it's been so long since I've attended a party & talked to anyone I'm such a loner *breathes heavily*  you know what maybe I shouldn't go . - Laisha

'' Hey ! Drama queen calm down and find something cute to wear , we're going now I am going to go take a nap I'm tired from the day & the party starts at 9:00 so wake me up at 7 please and thank you . Bye now'' -Angel

''Well since there's nothing to do I guess I'll  watch
fifty shades of gray .

"" I watched the show and I realized I've never touched myself or been touched like Christian touches Anna , so I decided to try to experience my private area but it was so tense, maybe one day the right person would take my virginity  and it'll be worth the wait "

Time passed by and I decided to go wake Angel ass up  * Get UP! *

''Damn girl I'm up *laughs* what are you an alarm clock'' -Angel

Malaysia's Pov

I took a shower , got out and rubbed my vanilla scented body shimmer on and  , did my lips and put on my lashes & undid my rollers in my hair . I look good for a virgin you can't even tell ''Laughs'' ugh that's so embarrassing.

The fit: