Curiosity Kills a Cat

Angels messages-
Kehlani : We can't tell Laisha about us and about what occurred tonight

Angel : Of course not I'm definitely with you on this she'll be upset if she knew .

Kehlani: Okay, Call me later

Angel - I most definitely will ❤️.

I was furious and very angry .I wanted to wake Angel up and beat her ass for being a sneaky bitch ! But instead I took me a long hot shower instead and put on my clothes and got into my car and drove to the nearest ocean , I sat in my car and cried to Billie Eillish "TV". I was so hurt . I really missed mama but she's already upset with me about the last situation,so I wasn't going to even bother her .My phone began to blow up

My Angel💖💖Where are you !Text me back !!!I'm really worried  , I don't know what's going on but please call me whenever you get a chance I love you 🥺

My Angel💖💖
Where are you !
Text me back !!!
I'm really worried , I don't know what's going on but please call me whenever you get a chance I love you 🥺.
Please Answer the phone or at least tell me where you are.

I just watched my phone as it lit up , I was enjoying the view , nothing is more beautiful than the moon and the waves hitting the shore , some times i wished I could be apart of the ocean somehow , that would be so cool . I fell to sleep on accident but it was worth it . But I was with a friend her name is Sierra, so I had nothing to worry about .

Angels POV :

I was completely losing my mind because , I didn't know what to do . Lai wasn't picking up so my only option was to call Kehlani and tell her that she left without saying completely anything to me. I love her I don't want anything to happen to her , I mean she's vulnerable.I mean what the hell is she going to do without me .

Angel : Have you talked to Lai?
Kehlani: Angel it's 4 in the morning ! No I haven't .
Angel: Well . SHE'S MISSING ! Jackass
Kehlani: MISSING ! Angel wth did you do?
Angel : WHAT DID I DO?  I was sleeping ?
Kehlani : Fuck, Let me put my clothes on and I'll come pick you up .
Angel : Okay🥺
Kehlani - Here!

I got into  the car with Kehlani , and I had to listen to her complain the entire drive, constantly blaming me for Laisha's disappearance & I was steady explaining to her that I was asleep when she snuck off and left . But she wasn't hearing me , she turned all christen gray on me , telling me if I had anything to do with it , there would be consequences. Fuck my life , it's hard dealing with Lai she is so freaking sensitive about every little thing and guess what we still haven't found her .

Angel-  Hey , there's her car on the beach . AND IS SHE DANCING IN HER UNDERWEAR WITH THAT RANDOM ASS GIRL!!