Sometimes you have to let go

Kehlani's Pov

I woke up after this morning happy as fuck, remembering how much fun I had last night, I looked over at Malaysia who was still sound asleep. I got out of the bed and I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my facial routine, I couldn't find my damn face mask for nothing , I bet you Lai ass took them so I went to her side of the bathroom and started to look for them and You'll never guess what the fuck I found in there yall.

I found a pregnancy test ! Why the fuck would she have a pregnancy test? My dick is made of plastic . I swear to god bro. I walked into the room and snatched the cover up off her making her get her ass up because who this for.

'' Malaysia Wake the fuck up! '' I screamed ''What the fuck is this!? Explain this shit now.

'' Can you please just stop yelling . She said softly. ''Why were you going through my things Kehlani?.''

'' Why would I stop yelling if I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me and is now fucking pregnant and haven't told me anything!? '' I yelled '' I was just looking for my face mask.'' I squinted at her.

''I didn't cheat on you bab-'' She cried.

'' Oh for god's sake cut the dramatics Malaysia''. I yelled cutting her off. '' I went all out for you yesterday and this is the thanks I get , we pinky promised to not lie to each other again and you keep something so big from me and now that I think about it.

Was this what you and Lilli was talking about on the phone that day we were visiting Angel at the hospital? ''I squinted at her .

'' Kehlani you're taking this all the wrong way , this is not what you think I would never and have never cheat-'' She said softly.

'' Save it Malaysia I don't want to hear this shit anymore'' I said grabbing my keys.

'' Wait. Where are you going?'' She said lowly. '' So your just going to give up on me like that Kehlani?''

'' Sometimes you just have to let go of what's causing you the most pain' I looked at her and I walked out.

-

'' T I can't believe that this girl is fucking pregnant '' I threw my hands out. '' I know I've did some things but I've never went this far.''

'' Did you ask her when did this shit happen or who was the baby daddy? What did you say to her?'' T said.

'' I didn't want to hear nun of those lame ass excuses I got my stuff and I walked out and I turned around and told her that she caused me a lot of pain in this relationship'' I shook my head.

''So you didn't let her explain what happened?'' T asked.

'' No, I didn't want to hear the lies man , I really wanted it to work this go round with this girl but it's not going to work I see''. I said

'' Look Kp I love you and your my best friend but I also love Laisha and she's my lil sis, you have every right to be mad but I don't think you should've went off on her knowing the shit that she's been through and leaving was the worst thing you could ever do man.

You two are meant to be with each other. Malaysia is made for you and deep down in your heart you know that Kp.'' She said.

'' Yeah I may have went to far but think about it. if it was Angel and you found a pregnancy test just laying around you wouldn't be pissed?'' I exclaimed.

'' I would be highly pissed off but I wouldn't just leave and tell her she's caused me hurt.'' She said. '' You have to realize that Malaysia's pain is still fresh , she's not fully healed yet and she probably already feel like a lot of things is her fault, she's very venerable right now Kp. Just put yourself in her shoes for a moment.'' T said