TELL ME YOU LOVE ME

Day of trip
'' It was the day of the trip, I was so excited to travel with Angel, we're going to have so much fun with each other plus it's Angel's first time being out the country , I can't wait to tell my mom about all of the drama that goes on in California.This is going to be a fun trip .I'm going to try to avoid Kehlani as much as I can , it's just a lot going on with us right now which leaves me very confused and frustrated about everything.

Kehlania- *door opens* Hey . How you sleep?

Lai- Would've been better if I slept with you . *Rolls eyes*

Kehlani- *Stands up* You just roll your eyes at me ?

Laisha- I did because I'm really tired of you treating me like an object.

Kehlani- * Smirks *Follow me Malaysia .Now or I will make you follow me.

~Follows her into dark room with blue lights

Lai- *breathes heavily * What's this room? A place where you keep your hostages.

Kehlani- *Smirks* you're about to find out . Now bend over.

Lai- No lani , I didn't sign those papers and you don't get to keep treating me like I'm a sex slave.

Kehlani-*Grabs by neck* Listen to me you're mine and only mines. Now bend over or I'll bend you myself.

Lai - But I -

Kehlani-  Okay you leave me no choice *Grabs waist and pushes down * lai I suggest you don't move.

Lai- *Looks back at her * Is that a paddle?! Lani

Kehlani- You pick paddle or my bare hand

Lai- Your hand .

Kehlani- " i begin to run my hand down her spine *licks lips* I admired how beautiful her frame was from the back . I lifted her a little more to gesture her.

I lifted my hand and strikerd her *One* striked her again *Two *  *Yeah? That'll teach you about sassing me * I striked her again *three*  one more .

Be a good girl and take this one without moving *Smirks*  *Grabs paddle*  strikes again *Four*  Look at me and tell me that you're mines *Grabs waist and pulls closer* I can't here you baby girl . Open your legs *licks lips* I just wanna taste you . *inserts vibrator* *licks around clit * *Flicks tongue in faster motion * Mhmm you taste good.

Lai- * jerks forward * Good god . Lani it hurts *Cries* ah okay okay I won't anymore I'm sorry . Oh- I'll take it baby I'll take it .  *Screams*'OH GOD.  *Looks at her * I'm yours . IM YOURS . I'm really wet right now baby . Fuck me please *Whispers**opens legs * Ahh yeah baby ,Yeah don't stop lani ahh.

Door opens~

Angel -Lai Lai !

Lai/Kehlani-* Laughs*

Lai- *kisses *I was so close to. COMING MY ANGEL!

Walks downstairs ~..

Angel- EARTH TO MALAYSIA ! Your hair and why are you all red and why aren't u dress- You know what never mind , let's go get you ready.*drags upstairs*