Choose wisely

1 month later

At Starbucks

Angel-'' Lai I can't believe that I failed my freaking test my mom is really going to kill me when she finds out ugh , but it's crazy because I studied like crazy , she pouted.

Lai- Ang calm down , there will be a second attempt and yeah right you practically spent the whole weekend swallowing T's strap , I said making us both laugh.

Angel - " Oh stop it! it wasn't that bad " She laughed .

Lai- EW! Your right it was gross babe,'' I said while strolling on my phone

Angel- Uh oh ! we kind of have a problem bestie!

Lai- What Now Ang?

Angel- *points outside*

Lai- '*Turns around*'' What The- '', tears filled my eyes I'm going out there and I'm about  to-.

Angel- NO! we're going back to the dorms *Grabs arm* look at me sweetie it's not worth it ,I said as I caressed her cheeks.

We got into the car and we pulled off , I couldn't freaking believe what the hell I just saw with my eyes, I was very much hurt and now it feels like we're back at square one . oh boy what am I going to do now . WTF, we pulled up to the University & went inside  I then went into my room and I slammed the door behind me locking it , I started to hear loud knocking on my door.

'' Open up it's Angel''

'' Angel I just want to be alone right now. Please respect my privacy babe ''.

'' Oh - Okay well I love you Lai Lai, I'll be in the kitchen making brownies when you're ready to come out and talk about what the hell we just seen bruh'

'' I love you , Okay I'll be out in a minute ''

I laid in bed and I played the song ''Mrs. potato Head by Melanie Martinez and I just l laid there crying , so heartbroken , I was truly disgusted with what the hell I saw , I poured my heart into a person who really didn't appreciate me or deserve the love that I gave .My phone started to ring ,I declined the calls and then I got a text.

''Wtf'', I scoffed while throwing my phone onto the bed , I went to go take a warm hot shower and I got out and put on a Tank top and some shorts , then I walked into the kitchen where Angel was

''Wtf'', I scoffed while throwing my phone onto the bed , I went to go take a warm hot shower and I got out and put on a Tank top and some shorts , then I walked into the kitchen where Angel was.''

'' Oh hi my Laila'' ,she said coming up to hug me.''

'' Hi my Angbunny , I'm sorry I snapped on you I was just upset at the fact that Kehlani haven't been returning my calls all day but now I see why, because she's with that London girl again I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong Ang . I frowned.''