Happy Ever After's

Kehlani's pov ( That's what she's wearing btw)

Phone call ~
"Yo Wassup ! You ready to get drunk and turn up bestie?

" Sighs, Yeah sure" I told T

" You've been acting different since we left Malaysia's graduation party Ke. What's going on?

" I've just been thinking about her a lot you know. " I said

" What's on your mind let it all our best friend , I'm listening ." T said

" I miss her like crazy and I wish I didn't you know ? I wish I felt bad for missing her because I'm with Kiana . I wish I was sorry for how I feel about her ,but I'm not ."

" Hmmm keep going key . I won't say anything until you get it all out of your system." T said calmly

" There were a lot of boundaries crossed in our relationship and sometimes I felt like they had a mind of their own man ".

"It's like they grew legs and walked away , we would argue and fight and all but even that didn't keep me away T . I just can't stay away , no matter what I tell myself or no matter what I do I just can't ."

" We would fight and it's like she was totally zoned out sometimes and wasn't in mind . "

"And I sometimes felt like she was drifting away from me and she wasn't mine anymore."

" I kind of understood why she would zone out though . I mean I cheated bro , we had bad blood on our hands . But the blood I had on my hands were from her heart because I broke it , I swear I thought I got rid of all the bad blood between us but I guess I didn't .

" I messed up again when I fucked London and she recorded it and Malaysia found it that day . "

" I can't shake the feeling of guilt , no matter what I do I can't escape the past ... All that shit happened to her because of me man".

" I keep thinking about the strong connection we shared , when we promised not to let those petty ass fights get in the way of our love man. My feelings for that girl is deeper than words could capture."

" It really broke me when she told me to not to pretend like I'm not looking for trouble, she felt like I didn't really listen to her. She thought that I insisted on having everything go my way.

"Especially when it was about us , she told me that I had a hold on her heart because I
knew she would drop everything for me & she thought that I used that to my. Advantage every time .

" We struggled to give each other the space we needed, which is why it didn't work man." I sighed looking at the phone

" I couldn't even argue back when she said that because she was right . I was just to stupid to admit it at the time"

" Wow best friend I didn't know you felt like that. I totally agree with you , boundaries are important . However you both crossed them when you two were together . T said

" Don't blame yourself for anything that happened. Besides it's all in the past now and she forgave you for it . I'm not going to say that you should leave Kiana for her but what I would say is that, you should follow your mind before you follow your heart."