Careful what you wish for

Kehlani POV
We were now sitting and waiting for the judge to return back from break . Everything was quiet until we heard someone bust through the doors yelling.

"Where is that little bitch!" Hey! You , he pointed at Lai " you think you have gotten away that easily "he said coming closer .

" I blocked him , " Aye! Don't call my girl out of her fucking name man" "Wassup with you!?" I said shouting .

"This don't have anything to do with you , get the fuck out of my way"

''Anything dealing with my fucking girlfriend has everything to fucking do with me, I shouted '' Now I'm going to ask again. Why the fuck are you here ?

''I'm not obligated to tell you any fucking thing , but what I can tell you is that this broad messed up a lot of my money and businesses .'' He said Angrily ''It's either she pay up now or how about you come back with me baby like good old times''. he smirked.

''My girl is not going any fucking where for starters and neither are you, I smirked '' How fucking dumb could you be walking into a fucking court house exposing yourself like this ? '' I knew that this would lure you here. Hey judge he's here.

''I'm going to break you and this bitch neck'' he said running up twoards me.

We started fighting and T jumped in & I finally had him on the ground pounding his damn face in and everyone was trying to pull me off of him , Lorenzo came and pulled me off of him and he was just laying on the ground , I walked back over to where my girlfriend was and I heard someone scream '' WAIT NO!'' and I turned around to see the man pulling out a gun trying to shoot me and Malaysia and I was shoved onto the ground by Lorenzo and the man was tackled by Angel and she was laying there bleeding . We all started to panic.

'' Somebody call the fucking ambulance!'' T said screaming '' I'm not going anywhere baby I love you so much''.

'' Ang Ang stay with me okay?'' I-I I'm so sorry this is all my fault honey please stick with me- Omg she's losing so much blood! Where are they! What's taking them so fucking long! Lai cried out.

'' Hey baby It's going to be fine'', I said holding lay.

'' I'm going to kill him'' T said lowly. I'm about to fucking kill you. She then ran over to the man and got his gun and pointed it at his head but was stopped by the police , they took the gun and then they took the man in handcuffs .

Angel was then rushed to the hospital but the Judge only allowed T to leave with Angel because we had to finish up in the court house .I hope this helps us win this fucking case, I'm so ready to get out of this fucking place bruh.

Malaysia's Pov

''Miss Malaria? Do you have any Idea who that man was and why he came in my court room causing so much damage to me and my other workers? he said raising his brow .

'' Y-yes , I said lowly. He was one of the men that participated in my abduction , he was the one who the clients had to go through in order to get a girl, he was over all of the others.'' He came here because he's angry that I escaped , I don't understand how he knew that I was here .