Justice

"Malaysia watch out !!"

Kehlani pulled me out of the way quickly because crazy ass London came rushing towards me with a shank, Angel was pounding in her face when we was on our way out and the police men had to stop them both from killing each other .

'' What the fuck London!'' I screamed .

'' You should be dead ! I wanted you dead! London said

'' Oh hell no '' Ayla said walking towards her , but was stopped by Kehlani

'' Dead? London I may not be dead but I felt dead every fucking moment I spent with those sick fucks and thanks to you I would never ever get to live a normal life again without looking over my shoulder every five minutes , Not being able to go out and have a good time , Not being able to dress how I used to. You see this '' I lifted my shirt''  You see all of these fucking bruises and burn marks on my body! You Killed me Miss London but now it's my turn to make you fucking Rot your sick ''. I Spat at her  '' Come on- '' kehlani said  '' NO!'' I said. then everyone eyes grew wide.

'' Yo-  London was cut off  '' Lillianna!

'' Well hello there sister . Lillianna said '' You didn't expect to see me here so soon huh? She smirked while looking at me '' London London oh London, You betrayed me to the core and I'm going to tell it all , I already called and informed Mama about everything. You had our mother worried sick! You had me Kidnapped , Your own sister just to save your own ass , Just because you wanted this perfect life with Kehlani '' She said circling London'' So you decided to to play the elimination game, You thought you got rid of me , You thought you got rid of Malaysia but you only dug a deeper hole for your self.  And I have proof and I am going to drag you to hell tomorrow where you will fucking ROT.  Oh and London before you try to have me killed by one of your little minions tell them I said bring it on because we both know that your little sister Aims to never miss. Game on Bitch. '' She said walking away'' leaving London stunned.

''That's my girl '' Kehlani said 

''She's a total bad ass'' Angel said 

'' She is'' I said smiling '' 

'' You know her? '' Angel Asked.

'' Most definitely, she was my best friend during all of those hard nights. but that's a story for another day. " Angel what the hell was that about" ? I said.

" That bitch had it coming Laisha she's the reason that you have to go through all of this in the first fucking place . And I told her that next time she does something to you I was going to whoop her ass & I seen her walking with two other officers and I saw a green light to whoop her ass and I took the opportunity and I beat that ass " she said

" She deserves more than an ass whooping" Ayla shouted. She needs to be locked away for good people like that don't deserve to walk freely amongst others. She's a trafficker no many how many other innocent people she's done this to."

'' Okay everyone calm down and let's get the fuck up outta here before some body gets hurt badly.'' Kehlani said.

''I wish they would've just let me kill that fucking bitch! She hurt my bestfriend and I love you Lai Lai but I have no understanding when it comes to you! I can't promise that I'm not going to hurt her when I see her again.''

'' I won't stop you either''. Ayla said '' Mom! I said, You know what let's just get our asses out of here before we be in jail.''

'' I agree'' Kehlani said