Reunited

I looked around, everyone was cheering. I was filled with happiness and Joy! I turned around and saw that my mom and her new boyfriend was there, Kehlani Invited my friends from college. I feel like I'm dreaming right now.

'' Did you guys know about this?!'' I smiled as I pointed at all of them

'' Without a doubt'' T said , she came up and gave me a tight hug. " Yo! I can't believe she went through with this , I'm so happy for you two"

" I really appreciate that best friend" Kehlani said before hugging T as well.

" Thank you! I love you guys so much . This means so much to me"

" We love you to babe" Luna said

'' I helped pick out the ring!'' Angel said.

'' It's beautiful and It's so me'' I said flashing the ring around.

'' Everything was planned the night at the beach, Inviting Kiana was an distraction to keep you from catching on'' Kehlani laughed

'' So you used me so that you could propose to this pathetic little bitch !'' Kiana stormed over to us.

'' Don't take it personal Kiana , you knew I wasn't over Malaysia , you even told me that you knew already.'' Kehlani said.

'' Why is she still here'' T said

" Throw her in the ocean and cool her off" Angel laughed.

'' I don't know , I wish she'd just leave already'' Khloe

''Stupid'' Luna said.

'' I have a right to be here! She just broke my heart in front of all of these people. How could do somebody like this?'' Kiana said crying

'' Here come the water works'' T said sipping out of her glass.

'' Bitch cut the bull shit, you've been sneaking around with your ex ever since we been together, why you think I returned the favor ?''  Kehlani said

'' How did you-'' Kiana said

" How did you " Kehlani mocked with her fingers

'' You forgot to lock your phone when you went to sleep. You're not innocent .'' Kehlani laughed '' Now if you'd excuse me my wife is waiting'' She said , she grabbed me and kissed me in front of Kiana and everyone else , Kiana ran away crying.

'' I got my girl back!'' Kehlani said, everyone started clapping and shouting. '' Cheers to that bitches!''

'' You know what time it is?'' Angel said

'' Time to get fucked up!'' We all shouted

'' You wanna know something?'' Kehlani whispered

'' Yes?'' I said

'' I can't wait to rip that dress off of you tonight''

''Sounds like a plan'' I smirked and kissed her .

The next morning-

Kehlani's Pov-
Last night was a fucking movie, I woke up to the blogs going nuts about me proposing to Malaysia. We were so drunk last night, the only thing that I remember was coming back to the house and going straight to sleep. Now that I think about it , I didn't even get nun last night .

I looked over at Malaysia who was fast to sleep , laying on her stomach. I sat up and smirked , I got out of the bed , went into my suitcase and got reaper , I put it on. I eased my way back into the bed , I hovered over her and I pulled her lace black  thong to the side without waking her. I slid into her , she gasped.