Can you hear me now

That Morning

''Hello?''

'' We have a problem''

'' What is it'''

'' Well the hotel footage has been wiped and we can't get the woman to tell us anything , she seemed scared. So That just leaves us with the club footage and Outside of the club.

'' WHAT! we have to get her to talk. Are you there now ?

'' Yes I am here but I won't be for long because I have to get to the court house and prepare, we have  assigned you the best lawyer we could get, get ready to put up a fight.

'' sighs, I will. Owen please ask her to come to court .

'' I will try''.

'' Thank you'' hangs up. Sighs '' Fuck me'' ''I would love to do that my lady'' She said standing by the door'' I smiled , Hello baby '.

'' Good Morning beautiful. What's wrong , I said while massaging her shoulders.

'' I'm just pissed baby, they had the hotel footage wiped completely '' I pouted

''What the fuck, I can fix this''

'' What? How are you going to do that baby? Plus the lady won't tell the police anything , I think that they threatened her.

'' You'll be surprised at what I can do, I said smirking. ''You look good by the way baby , let me  get out of here before we be late to court.' I laughed.

'' Aht aht'' I pointed at the door '' We did enough of that last night baby''.

'' You know I can't get enough of you baby'' She placed a kiss on my head  '' I want you to keep a straight head today okay?''

'' I will baby but I'm just scared that the judge is going to eat me alive in there. My life has took such a turn and I hate it so much''

'' Listen to me baby girl , your going to come out victorious either way there's no way in hell we're going to let that tramp win anything'' don't be scared we are all behind you in there , you are never alone.''  I said kissing her lips''

'' Thanks for reassuring me love'', I smiled 

My outfit

Kehlani outffit

Kehlani outffit