NIGHTS LIKE THIS

Malaysia Pov

It was the next day, I was still upset and everyone was down stairs acting as if nothing happened last night but I'm not one to pretend , I just stayed my stubborn ass upstairs . Last night I faced double vexation, Cynthia left me and Angel hates me. Can this trip get even worst?

No Malaysia It cannot.

I honestly just wish I could go home and cry my eyes out but that wouldn't help , Angel is so right everything that happened to me was my fault, I played a big part in everything and I wish I was smarter back then but it happened & I can't change the past.

I don't know what today plans are but I'd rather stay home anyways and mope and weep, eat Ice cream or even watch porn.

I was watching Pretty Little Liars , believe it or not it's my comfort show , I fucks with that shit & I always find out new shit every time I re-watch it . I was deep into the show , I was on a good part,  you know the part when A broke into Mona's home but I was rudely interrupted by dramatic knocks at the door.

Has A come for me?! Oh god, am I dreaming?  I'm going to die! I know it! I just know! I walked slowly to the door , put my ear to it. '' Who's there and what do you want'' I said nobody answered. ''Look if this is A I'm not ready to die , Please spare me''.

'' Malaysia open the door you idiot'' Khloe yelled.

'' Eww it's you. No Khloe , go away please.''

'' I'm not going anywhere until you open up this damn door and talk to me, you haven't talked to anyone all morning.''

'' I know! That was the plan. Keep it that way. Plus I'm naked'' I said

'' Malaysia. You can't be stuck in there forever , I know what happened last night probably has your panties in a bunch & I always see you naked , nice try slut now open the door.''

'' I don't wanna'' I pouted

'' Look. We're going to the beach later and I want you to come, you don't have to talk to no one but please just come''

'' I'll think about it , don't you think it's pretty weird to be talking to me through the door?'' I laughed a little.

'' Nothings weird to me. It's me we're talking about'' She laughed

'' Well you kinda have a point '' I giggled

'' At least I got a laugh out of you today, I miss you Malaysia''

'' I miss you too, but I miss Cynthia as well'' I whined

'' I know. Well enjoy whatever you was doing Lai Lai , I'm going back to bed plus it's way to early to be speaking to you through the door'' She laughed

'' Good morning / Good night Khloe'' I giggled

I wasn't exactly tired but I was at the same time , I was a little cautious about showing my body but hey I have to . I also had been having terrible nightmares lately, I asked god for help and he's been helping just a little bit.

I got up and took a shower , I got out and played in my hair , I took out my phone and texted Cynthia but my text didn't go through, I realized that she's finally done with me and she blocked my number.

Time to move on I guess , I mean I'm used to people leaving , I know it's sad but I'll be fine .

-

'' Guys she said that she would come!'' Khloe said as she applied sunscreen to her body

'' Well where the hell is she!'' Luna said