Keeping You a Secret

Laisha's Pov~
I decided to wake up because, I realized  that I can't stay in bed all day . I got dressed and I put on this cute two piece set that I found hanging in the closet & made up the bed, sprayed some of the perfume on me then I went down stairs and I seen Kehlani sitting in the living room with a women .So I eased dropped on the conversation before going in .

Woman- You Have another bitch in the room and you expect me to sit here and still fucking be with you lani are you dumb?

Kehlani- Man London listen , she just some fan that I saved from a night club . She was going to get hurt, I didn't want that shit to be on my conscience. Listen you know I would never disrespect you & she slept in the guest bedroom. She doesn't mean shit to me . After today I'll never see her again, she wouldn't have never seen me again that night if she hadn't passed out on me .

London- I guess lani , but we not finna keep doing this back and fourth shit! Get rid of the tramp okay? I'm leaving *door slams*

Kehlani- *breathes heavily * Fuck man

Laisha- So ..Did I miss something ? If you felt that way maybe you should've left me there . I didn't ask to be saved !

Kehlani- Why was you even listening to me and my girl conversation? I didn't lie you're just a fan that I saved. That's it and that's all to the story .. Which is why nobody can know about this .

Laisha - That's fine Kehlani you don't have to worry about me being a bother to your career or your little relationship. I'll keep my mouth shut .. As long as I'm far away from you I'll be fine .

Kehlani- Hey! Don't take it personal shawty , I wasn't the one who got sloppy fucking drunk and wasn't responsible enough to watch wtf I was doing .

Laisha- *Looks at her in disappointment* You know what you're absolutely right . If I'm so irresponsible .Why didn't you leave me there huh ? *Cries * I thought you wasn't the average celebrity type but you're just like them stuck up , self absorbed and downright pathetic. And I'm no longer a fan of you .

Kehlani - Wait , I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. Come here .

Laisha- No I'm fine , I'll Uber home *Storms out*

Arives to The University
Laisha- Thanks for the ride .
Laisha's POV -
I made it into the dorm I was upset because of what Kehlani said to me and how she said it .But I walked in my room and there was Angel sitting on my bed looking sad. I still was kind of sad that she left me, but I'll hear her out I guess .

Angel- Omg! Lai *hugs* I was so worried about you , talk to me . Where have you been? I'm sorry I promise I didn't know that guy was planning to hurt you.

Laisha- I'm fine , I'm just tired , upset and I need to lay down . A lady took me to an hotel and I stayed there for the night to Clear my mind .

Angel - I'm so sorry , this is the worst first impression ever I promise I would make up to you & besides that two piece is cute asf . Off topic I'm really sorry . Forgive me ?

Laisha - Yeah, I forgive you Angel . But I'll forgive you even more if you take my picture.

Angel- O- okay hold my phone . *snaps picture*