Surprise Surprise

Kehlani's Pov
"Who's beating at the fucking door" I whisper yelled looking at Malaysia .

"I don't know! But I do know that we can't be seen in here together" She exclaimed.

Kehlani! I know you're in there!

Oh my god! It's Kiana! What are we going to do ? " She looked at me with wide eyes.

Kehlani come the fuck out now! Who's in there!

"I have an idea! Go hide inside of the walk in closet. It should be big enough for you and  I'm sure she won't look in there." I told her pointing at the closet

"Okay I will." She ran and hid in the closed, I opened the door for this girl. Why the fuck did I open the door? She was drunk ! She was yelling .. Everything was as just a mess.

"Why didn't you open the door? What took you so long ?" She dragged

" Maybe it's because I was sleep" I squinted at her

" Why Didn't you tell me that you were sleepy! I would've came and took a nap with you" she said wobbling

" I clearly wanted some space and to be alone Kiana ! I don't need you up my ass 24/7 !" I yelled and she just looked at me as if I was crazy ..

" What was that!" She snapped her head in the direction the noise came from.

" Kiana I don't have time for your games right now! If you're trying to change the subject then just leave it alone." I said attempting to walk out of the room.

" Wait baby! Don't walk out , I just thought I heard something . I am listening. Can you check it out ?" She said raising her eyebrow as if she knew something.

I looked at her and sighed and went where the noise was and opened the door and looked , I whispered for Malaysia to go further to the back of the closet and she did so. Kiana came behind me to look .

" See Kiana nothing in here your just drunk ." I told her as I cut the light on and moved the clothes around . She looked at me with suspicion and I looked at her a rolled my eyes and walked out. When I walked out she wasn't behind me . Instead she went further in the closet .

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" She yelled , I ran over to see what she was talking about . Even though I already knew.

"Malaysia what the hell are you doing in a closet?" I signaled for her to play alone with me and she looked at me with sad eyes and nodded. I kind of felt bad.

" I walked in here while I was drunk and I just passed out on the floor . Where's my girl?" She said looking around confused

" So You didn't know Kehlani was in here Malaysia ? She tilted her head looking at her

" Kiana she could've already been in here before I came .. When I came in here I didn't see anyone and I just got onto the bed and went to sleep. I shrugged .

" I don't know something smells fishy" she said as she looked at me and Malaysia, " But I believe Lani over anyone . So next time Malaysia try not to get so sloppy and watch your liquor. But hmm  I forgot you're irresponsible". She said smirking

" Fishy? Are you sure that's not you" Malaysia blurted out laughing.

" I will not be disrespected that way! My vagina smells nice, your the one sleeping all around town maybe it's you ." She folded her arms