5

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I was driving back from my Doctor's appointment. I'm so confused with myself right now. My anger and depression is all over the place and all the Doctor is advising me to do, is to take my stupid anti depressants and to continuously count to ten when I need to control my anger or if I'm having a panic attack.
It's no use. The anti depressants make me react worse and counting to ten does f*ck all. I need my cure back. She was my cure.

My focus was latched onto a car that was parked along the side of the road, with a female driver hunched over the engine. I pulled up behind her and stepped out of the car.

"God dammit!" The girl yelled, pulling her hand back.

Whatever she had just touched, it must have been way too hot. Surely the steam was a giveaway.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She turned around and revealed herself. This girl was beautiful. She seemed much younger though. She had Ciara's brunette locks and her brown eyes.

Why is she reminding me of Ciara?!

This isn't normal. No one can match Ciara. I really need to start forgetting about her. She won't be back with me, she's long gone now. I should have gone out looking for her, not weeping over her disappearance.

"Do I look okay?" The girl said, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Ur- Sorry. That was a silly question." I said shamelessly and shook my head side to side.

"No, I'm sorry. I over reacted. You're only being kind to me." The girl apologised to me.

I smiled at her approach and character.

"Have you called anyone to come down and fix you're car?" I asked her.

"No. I didn't think of that." She blushed.

"I'll call someone for you." I kindly offered.

"Thank you." She thanked.

"You never told me you're name?" She continued.

"I'm Cameron." I kindly smiled.

"I'm Madison." She smiled back.

"Where were you heading off to by the way?" I asked her yet another question.

"My house. But I don't know how I'm going to get there." She frowned.

"I can take you. Lets just sort you're car out first and then I'll drop you off at yours." I offered again.

"Thank you ever so much Cameron. I don't know what I would have done without you here." She thanked again.

"Aha. It's no problem. Honestly." I gently chuckled in a friendly way.

Madison seems fun to be around with. I may as well take things further with her. She's gorgeous, seems kind and friendly. I could truly find affection with this girl. I doubt it will be as stronger as what I had with Ciara, but I can't keep her in my mind twenty four seven.

*Ciara's P.O.V*
Today was a much better day. I've already sold a quarter of the drugs and I've received a lot of money. No one has helped me sell them apart from Ellie, Dakota and Scott. The rest of them are just sitting on their lazy backsides at the house, smoking, eating and talking about future missions.

I was currently in the weapons room with Ellie and Dakota, cleaning and sharpening our knives. The noise of a text tone rang. I looked at the girls with a confused expression, not knowing who's phone it is.