22

The morning came around quickly, and I was tired-free but in a lot of pain. My face felt numb. Looking around, I immediately noticed that Cameron's presence wasn't here.

I got up off my bed and headed into the bathroom. With a quick, swift look in the mirror, I was speechless. The cuts and bruises on my face looked and felt sore. My face was still stained with the tears that were running uncontrollably down my face last night. I can't believe Cameron saw me like this. I know it should be the last of my worries, but I couldn't help but say it. A good, long bath should resolve this.

*A Few Hours Later*

Well Taylor is staying here longer than I expected. His parents called mine earlier today, explaining what they'll be doing. It's their 19th Anniversary of their marriage and Tay's dad is taking his mum out to Bora Bora. It's a lovely place, meaning a sh*t load of money has been spent on the holiday. Anyway, back to Taylor, his parents claim they're going away for 2 weeks, which means he'll be staying with us for those 2 weeks. I don't have a problem with it, I just worry about Maisie. I mean, what has happened to both Taylor and I had definitely affected us. I've become more aware, hawk-eyed and I've deepened into my own thoughts since yesterday. My head hurts from it. Taylor must be in a much worse condition than I am. He was kidnapped and contained in that room much longer than I was. He was abused ten times as worse than I was. It crushes my heart when I think of those moments when he got kicked and punched in front of me.

"We'll see you soon sweetie." Taylor's mum said to Taylor, and kissed his for-head.

"See you soon mom." He bided.

I watched as he was watching his parents drive off. I have a slight feeling he may begin to feel homesick. But hey, we'll find out very soon.

"What are we doing today?" Asked Maisie.

"I'm recording a new song, so I'll be busy all day." I responded.

"I'm off to Cam's. He's got the boys coming round and Chris is coming back." Taylor said.

Chris is coming back?! I completely forgot. I've missed him so much! My friendship group mainly consisted of Cameron and Chris.

The Three Musketeers we'd label ourselves as. The first letter of our names also begun with C, also creating a special bond just between us three.

- Ciara, Cameron and Chris -

The boys which I'm guessing Taylor was on about, is most likely the ones that Cameron has been with during his Magcon convention. I wish Cameron had told me Chris was coming back. I ought to see him really.

My phone buzzed, distracting me from my thoughts about Chris. I had received a message from Selena. That's Gomez if your wondering. Since the Billboard Music Awards, we've become good friends.

Selenaaa❤️- Cee. Your late. ProGreen is getting annoyed. Hurry da f*ck up!

She was right. I was due 15 minutes ago.

Me- I'll be there soon. Tell him I'm sorry😘

"Adios guys. I'm off." I said to Taylor and Maisie, as I grabbed my handbag and car keys.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I honestly cannot wait till Chris comes back, later on today. Not seeing him for two years was hard enough. It was a struggle for both Ciara and I. He'd always be there for both of us. He strongly supported me when the video of me and her when viral. I will never say her name again.