9

*Cameron's P.O.V*

As I was scrolling through Madison's images on Instagram, I felt a presence leering above my shoulder. I looked up to see Nash.

"Isn't that the girl you invited round the other day? He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Wow! She's hot in that photo!" Nash complimented her.

I nod, agreeing with him. Seconds later, the living room door swung open, revealing Jack, Carter, Sam and Taylor.

"You never guess what Hugo's now agreed to!" Jack said.

"What?" Me and Nash said in unison.

The others sat across from us and looked worried.

"Everything that we've been doing isn't worth it anymore. All the researching into Ray's file wasn't necessary." Jack started.

I gave Jack a confused expression.

"We know who he'll be attacking next." Carter stated.

"And it won't be any innocent people that will potentially die." Taylor spoke.

"It's us." Sam revealed.

I was frozen from what I had just heard. This is not what I wanted to occur. Were all likely to get severely injured or there's a liability of us dying.

"How do you know about this?" Nash asked them.

"Hugo just told us. In six days we'll be at Ray's front door." Carter answered.

"This isn't good." I say, shaking my head side to side.

"Does Caitlin know about this?" Nash asked the boys.

They all nodded.

"She isn't taking the news very well." Jack said.

"Where is she?" Nash questioned.

"She's gone out." Taylor answered.

"Did she say where?" Nash asked yet again.

Taylor shook his head 'no'.

"Sh*t." I heard Nash silently curse.

*Scott's P.O.V*

Everyone apart from Ciara was around the table in the board room. Ciara mentioned about meeting up with someone which Ray allowed her to do.

We were discussing our attack options and what to do if any of the opposing allies choose to attack us immediately. Ciara's so lucky to not be here; it's so boring listening to these inhumane assholes talk.

"So is everyone agreeing on that?" Ray asked us all, knocking me back into focus.

'Yeh's were scattered across the room. The response pleased Ray as I saw the grin on his face grow gradually. He really thinks he's going to survive; he needs to think again.

*Ciara's P.O.V- 11:30pm*

"I'm quickly going to the bar to get a drink. Do you want one?" I asked the pervert who was greatly drunk.

"Yes-ss please gorgeous." He slurred.

As I stood up, he had the cheek to slap my ass. Honestly, if it wasn't for the two muscular security guards, I would have shot him dead by now. I made my way to the bar, trying to control the small amount of anger that's buried in me.

"Two Rum and Coke please." I asked the bartender.

He nodded and started to prepare the drinks.

I've been assigned to kill two men. One of them I had shot in his hotel room. I have to kill this one the easy way. Basically, both men haven't paid Ray and Dominic back in months. They both requested me to kill them as a punishment.

I've noticed a lot of things about Ray ever since I enrolled in his gang. He's a very strict dealer. He sells drugs to a lot of citizens; and I mean A LOT! He can't control his gang without his brothers participation in judging something or someone. Ray sometimes over rules Dominic when he states something wrong or annoys the hell out of him. He's just not as powerful as everyone assumes him to be.

The bartender returned with my drinks. I slyly took a cyanide pill and dropped it in one of the drinks. I grabbed both glasses and headed back over to the boy.

"Here you go." I winked whilst handing his drink.

"Thanks love." He thanked and immediately started to drink it.

I took a sip of mine and placed it on the petite, coffee-table like furniture. Minutes later he was on the brink of death. Foam was pouring out of his mouth. People were too drunk to register it to their minds on what was occurring. No one took notice.

Knowing I had succeeded, I grabbed my essentials and walked out of the bar.

*****

I debated on whether or not I should turn my social media's back on. It won't hurt anyone will it? And plus, Hugo knows where I am now do he won't try anything: e.g. capturing me.

After several minutes of re-activating my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account, I immediately went onto Maisie's Instagram.

Her images were what a sixteen year old would post. They looked Tumblr-ish and unique. I saw several of her and Taylor; but her recent image got to me. It was a photograph of me, Maisie and Lily. The caption made me want to cry.

'My beautiful sisters mean the world to me. Thank the Lord for making us sisters. Sisters are clothes borrowers, fit throwers, cover stealers, secret keepers, an enemy and a friend. They are both sassy, bossy, silly and funny. We'd dress up, mess up and fess up.
Ciara's a pain and a brat, but she's my pain and brat. No one else's.
I love her and I miss her. She is family and that means more to me. What would I do without them both?'

She received four-hundred and twenty nine likes on that photo. She's in Taylor's YouTube videos a lot. That's most likely where she's got her followers from. She's wanted her own YouTube channel for a very long time; I do hope she becomes a successful you-tuber one day.

I decided to like the photo, just to reassure her that I love her and I also miss her. I miss all of them..