6

"What shall we do today?" I asked Ellie and Dakota.

Its our free day today. Free from missions, free from fighting, free from the assholes I work for.

"Well I kinda need some new photos for my photography collage." Dakota said.

"Whats the collage for?" I asked her.

"Well I've always wanted to be a photographer and I'm planning on creating a collage of different images and I'm going to show a professional photographer." Dakota explained.

"For a job?" Ellie asked.

"Fingers crossed." Dakota smiled.

Me and Ellie squealed in excitement for her.

"I hope you get it babe." I said.

"What do you want to take photos of?" Ellie asked her.

"Mainly of you two." Dakota simply replied.

"I'm up for it." I said.

"Me too." Ellie said.

"Me three." A voice from behind said.

We all turned our heads and faced him.
When I say him, I'm on about Scott.

"What are you on about?" I said showing confusion in my tone.

"I want to help towards Dakota's work." He simply shrugged.

"She didn't ask you to help did she?" I quirk my right eyebrow.

"So what if she didn't? I'd be a good model for a talented photographer like Dakota." Scott showed off.

"As if." I scoffed.

"Ciara. Can I have a word please? Alone." He changed the subject.

"Yeah, whatever." I said in annoyance as I stood up and followed him out to the hallway.

"What do you want?"I rudely asked.

"I want to apologise." He said which left me standing there, shocked.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. It was as if my voice box was stolen. I was too shocked at this whole situation right now.

"Whats happened? Has the cat got your tongue?" Scott joked as he chuckled.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Well... You may be thinking why I've just said that, but there is a reason and you deserve to know it." He started.

I nodded and allowed him to explain.

"So I want to apologise for many things. The first one being for what happened in the night club a while ago. Beating a woman is never right and I should never have done it." He explained.

"I also want to apologise for lying." He said.

I gave him a confused expression.

"Lying about what?" I asked.

"Lying about me raping your sister." He said.

I shut my eyes tight and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Don't f*ck with me Scott."

"Im not Ciara! You need to know the truth and I'm going to tell you now. I did not rape your sister!" He raised his voice a little.

"But you bloody admitted it in front of everybody!" I raised my voice as well.

"I was made to. Ray threatened me and your sister!" Scott exclaimed.