13

*2 Years Later - Ciara's P.O.V*

The past two years have flown by ridiculously fast. I thought I was going to die when I got shot that night. The doctor who looked after me had to send me to surgery, to remove the bullet. I remember him telling me when I woke up, that I had lost a lot of blood. I made a good recovery; only coming out with the tiniest scar ever on my stomach.

Unfortunately, I haven't been in much contact with the boys- Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Jack, Carter and Sam.

We all agreed that it was best to part our own ways and put everything that had occurred, in the past. I've missed their voices a lot. They're all incredibly busy, as am I. I'm still in contact with Caitlin.

Ellie and Dakota moved onto the acting industry. Their movie, Fighter, received over $1m. Also starring in the film was The Rock, aka Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham and Emma Watson. They've done so well for themselves.

Cameron starred in his own film, and became even more well known by the whole world. I also heard that he's been with two girls in the past two years. I obviously got jealous, but seriously; who wouldn't? He's an attractive looking boy, who knows how to treat a girl and he's famous. That's what frightens me a lot; when girls use boys for the fame and money. I just hope he's clever enough to understand what girls are like, and how their manipulative minds work.
...
Nash and Cameron are both starring in another film together. It'll be Nash's first film that he's starred in.

Taylor has started his own tour, aspiring to go world wide, and I hope he does succeed in it.

Jack went back to his hometown, and came across a familiar face. It was his Nursery and Primary school friend. I recall his name being Jack Johnson. They've regained they're old bond, and have started to create music. I'm honestly so proud of him.

Carter and Sam have relaxed down a bit. They both attend to conventions like Digi and Vidcon. However, this year, Carter did something regretful. A video of Maggie and Carter was leaked viral. I'm aware of what happened, as I immediately saw it on Twitter. I'm disappointed in him but I don't dislike him. I love that boy like he's my brother.

Sadly, they're not dating anymore which is a real shame, but it was no surprise. I always liked them as a couple.

Caitlin became what she'd always dream about. She was a dance teacher at a popular dance academy. Her and Nash are still dating, which is wonderful. When I contact her, she's with Nash on occasions, which allows me to speak to him more.

And as for I... well I've travelled around a lot. My singing career has hit off well, and it still is. I've come across many other singers; TY Dolla $ign, Ariana Grande, Charli XCX, Abel - well known as The Weeknd, and many more. They're all ever so kind, and warm hearted. I'm very close to all of them.

I left Chino, a week after I was admitted out of hospital, for a fresh start. I haven't been there since. I stayed at Brazil for six months, and then I headed over to England and I've been here since. England has its ups and downs, but I've managed to succeed in what I've wanted to be, and I have not been stressed.

Today I'm heading back to America. In two days, I'll be performing at the Billboard Music Awards with a few close friends. I've been nominated for three awards.
Top New Artist
Top R&B Song
Top 5 Hottest Females
To be honest, that last one kinda crosses the line. I'm glad I was nominated, but I'd rather be nominated for Best Song of the year.

*****

I was currently at the airport, waiting for my flight to get called. My phone was keeping me occupied, which is better than nothing. I was currently scrolling through Instagram. Touching my profile icon, I pressed on my latest photo.

Damn! I hadn't posted a photo in two weeks. I decided to quickly upload a new photo. I chose a photo that was taken a while ago, when I was in Brazil. Charlotte -also known as Charli XCX-
took it, without me even knowing. Surprisingly, the photo come out better than I had expected.

At the time, I thought the photo would have looked like, me squinting at something, but that theory turned out wrong.
I silently chucked to myself, at the memory of it.

"Flight 297, to LAX, please head to Gate 104. A repeat will be announced in ten minutes." The intercom rang aloud.

I guess that's me.

Next update will be on Sunday. I'm trying to update as quick as possible, but I'm also incredibly busy. If this chapter receives at least 15 likes/favs, I will announce to you all the title of my new book.