20

*Ciara's P.O.V*

"What do you want with us?!" I yelled at the ugly, nancy looking bloke.

"I need to tell you the truth." He replied in monotone.

"The truth about what? I don't get it." I cried in confusion and anger.

"About Cameron." He answered.

Cameron? Why do I need to know the truth about him? I've known him since I was 6!

"What's Taylor got to do with this?" I asked.

"He's actually got nothing to do with this issue. I just never liked the boy." He stated with no emotion.

At this point, I wanted to scream for help. He continued to blabber on, whilst I was deafening myself with profanities, in my mind. Sadness erupted inside of me, and I felt.. homesick? It's unusual for me to feel homesick, but now; I was desperate. His deep, reptilian voice aggravated me so much.

"Let him go!" I screamed and cried for Taylor.

"Na. I'll just let him die... slowly." The unknown smirked.

I groaned in anger.

"What am I suppose to refer you as?" I asked, remembering that I don't know his name.

"The Devil, Cum Dumpster, Mother Fucker?" I insulted him.

Insulting him is actually cheering me up. His facial reactions are incredible! I could say so much worse, but im choosing not to at this point, as I know what he'll do next. He's going to flip.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

I flinched a little and stayed quiet. He was louder than I had expected.

"It's Sam." He introduced himself.

"Well, Sam. How long until I leave this sh*thole?" I asked calmly.

"Your not leaving my sight." He spat angrily and left the basement.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

'You know what to do Cameron'

Do I? What made her say that?

'She knows you well enough Cameron'

Okay. Now I'm just creeping myself out. Talking to myself isn't normal. I need to think. Think deeply and block out everything else.

What would Ciara do if she was in my position?

Think!

Then an idea arose to my mind. If I track down her location via her phone. 

Duh..

Hopefully I'll be able to find her. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. I pray it works. I haven't done this in years.

"Where's Ciara's laptop?" I asked Maisie.

"Upstairs in her room I think?" She responded, with a 'positive' answer.

I hurried up the stairs and entered her bedroom. The sweet aroma of cinnamon and apples burnt my nostrils. The smell reminisces back to when me and her would sleep together in her bed. I enjoyed moments like that; and I deeply miss it.

I knew where bout's she'd hide her laptop. Her bed pulls up, revealing plenty of storage. I pulled the end of her bed up, and immediately found her laptop. Swiftly picking it up, I lowered her bed back to its original state, and placed her laptop on her desk. I sat on her office chair and switched her laptop on. After a few minutes of waiting, I had to type her password in. Dammit. I don't know her password.