23

"You want to do a reunion party. Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yes Ciara. It will be good." Chris exclaimed.

"Who's house are we doing it at?" Cam cut in.

"We can do it at mine." Taylor said.

"No." I said immediately.

"Why not?" Taylor asked.

"Because your house is full of your parents items. If we threw a party there, sh*t could happen. You don't want to be held responsible for any items that get damaged or most likely stolen. Do you?" I rhetorically asked.

His face drooped down. Obviously he doesn't want to be held responsible for any damages caused by this reunion party.

"That's what I thought." I said, accomplishing my point of view.

"Where are we going to do it then?" Cameron asked again.

"Let's do it at Hugo's." I suggested.

(Ciara's ex boss, from the old gang.)

"It's bigger, and it's got everything that we need. I'm sure Hugo won't mind." I continued.

"Yes! Hugo is never there. All we need is his keys." Cam said.

Hugo is never there? Since when?

"And alcohol." Taylor cut back in.

Chris had a questioning look on his face. We all faced him, with eager expressions.

"Okay then. We'll do it there." Chris finally spoke.

We all had expressions of success.

"I'll speak to Hugo." Cam said standing up.

"I'll come with you." I said, also standing up.

I watched as Cameron and Chris made unusual eye contact. Is it because I said I'll come with Cameron? The way boys communicate really does confuse me.

"Right. Come on." Cameron said as he walked towards the door.

I walked towards him, and slipped my feet into my plain, black dolly shoes. Both Cam and I walked out of the house, and entered his car.

The beginning of the journey was silent, until he spoke up.

"I saw the commotion that occurred between you and your best friend." Cam said sarcastically.

Okay, that sarcasm wasn't necessary, and he's clearly referring to the other night, when we celebrated Chris' return.

"Ha.Ha. Very funny." I responded nonchalantly.

An outburst of laughter escaped his lips. A remembering feeling arose inside of me. I couldn't help but laugh too. Why?

Is it because of those moments we had, where we'd joke around with each over, laugh, cry and love each over? Or was it those moments that I cherished with him? What is it about him that never made me let go?

"Your laugh is still cute." Cam said out of the blue.

I felt the warmth rise to my cheeks. This is still his way to get me to blush. The flirtatious behaviour, sweet/sexy compliments. My my, it's still working.

"Stop it." I said quietly with a smile.

"Anything for you." He also smiled.

"I want to take you out soon. For dinner. If that's fine with you?" He asked.

He was asking me to dinner? I haven't been on a date for years. He was my last ever date. It is a date right?

"Is it. Is it-" I repeated myself trying to get the sentence out, but Cam cut me off.

"If your referring to a date, then yes. I suppose it is a date. Would you like it to be a date?" He asked.

"I'd love it." I responded with a huge smile.

"Good. Then it's a date. How does Sunday sound?" He asked another question.

"Sunday is good." I replied.

"Sunday it is. I'll be at yours for 6." He said in a formal tone.

After that conversation, we spoke about the reunion party. We made scenarios here and there, but we were mainly bothered by what Hugo would say. Would he let us have the party at the mansion? I hope so.

10 minutes later, we finally arrived to what I use to call home. The memories here were strong. There were good and bad ones. All the bad ones I had put in the back of my mind.

Seeing Hugo's car made me confused. I thought he hardly came here.

"Why is Hugo here?" I asked Cameron.

"I text him before we left." Cameron answered.

"You must have text him quick." I said sounding shocked.

"My fingers are fast." He said, smirking.

I bet they are... Stop it Ciara. Gosh. Never did I think that a dirty thought would come to mind.

We got out of the car, and walked towards the door. Gently, I knocked. Seconds later, Hugo was revealed with a shocked expression. The same expression was plastered on my face.

He looked incredible. He had grown taller and his features were more defined. I could not keep my eyes off him. Not because of his looks, but because of how much he's changed.

"H-hello." I stuttered.

"Ciara? Oh my." He said covering his mouth with his hand.

A golden plain ring was on his wedding ring finger.

I chuckled lightly at his response.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine thank you. How about you?" I returned the question.

"I'm good thanks." He answered.

"Your married?" I said, looking at the ring.

He looked down at his hand and smiled.

"Happily. It's been over a year." He said looking back at me.

"No child?" I continued to ask.

"My wife is 6 months pregnant. It's a boy." He continued, with his smile growing wider.

"Congratulations." Both Cam and I said in unison.

He nodded, as if to say thanks.

"What can I do for you both?" He asked us.

Well here goes nothing..

*****

It's my birthday! Can't believe I'm sixteen. Years do fly by. Yesterday I went to my first concert. I went to see Jack and Jack. I was mainly in shock for the whole night, as I've never seen them in person, only in videos. They look bigger in person, haha. It was the best experience ever!

16.Nov.15