10

Pia Mia is beautiful! Who else agrees?

*Ciara's P.O.V*

We were all rushed to the board room. It was an urgent request. We hurried into the room and sat down in our seats.

"Guys. I'm afraid to say that three of our boys are dead." Ray announced.

There were gasps spread around the room. I showed no emotion because I know who killed them. It was me and another participant that's not in this room. This is all part of our plan. Were keeping the others alive because I'm going to give them a gruesome death. Every harm or murder they've committed, will reflect back onto them. I will punish them.

"We won't investigate into their death because we're nearing an outbreak. I'm sure your all more intrigued in our attack with Hugo so we're leaving everything as it is." Ray continued.

"Can we not give them a decent funeral?" Nicole asked.

"No." Dominic replied immediately.

"Why's that?" Nicole continued.

"There's no point. They were useless anyway." Dominic shrugged and Ray nodded, agreeing with him.

Now this has proven to everyone in here that they are both harsh and damnable men. Neither of them should be appreciated for their wicked actions.

*****

We were all sitting around the back garden, smoking, drinking and laughing. Well I wasn't drinking but I was smoking and laughing.

As I was speaking to Scott, I felt a nudge on my arm. I turned to be faced with Ellie.

"Look at Ray." She muttered.

I looked around the garden and found him standing by the swimming pool, staring directly at me.

Water was dripping down his body. I hate to admit it, but he looks hot; and I seriously hate to admit anything positive about a rapist like him.

He smiled at me and turned to Dominic and spoke with him.

"Was he giving you the eye?" Scott asked by my side.

"I think he was giving her the eye." Ellie repeated his phrase.

"Yuck." I cringed.

Scott, Ellie and Dakota chuckled at my response. I'm honestly glad I became friends with them three. They've treated me so well here, like I'm their family. Without them three, I would have left these lot a long time ago. I probably would have ran away from everyone.

*Caitlin's P.O.V*

For the first time in years, I was smoking a cigarette. I've been all over the place for the past four months. The gang isn't the same without Ciara.

I saw Cameron sitting on the bonnet of his car. I've learnt how to detect his expressions. He's a very unique character. I feel sorry for him; with all the sh*t he's gone through and his current situation at the moment. That Madison girl, she seems sweet but bitchy. I understand if he's only trying it with her to blank out Ciara; but no one can ever compare to Ciara. Her and Cameron were inseparable. They suited each over so well and took in each overs company. Honestly, every moment they shared,they enjoyed. That's what I loved about Ciara and Cameron.

I dropped the cigarette on the ground, crushing it with the tip of my shoe. I made my way over to him and sat aside him.

"I miss her." Cameron spoke.

"Me too." I said.

"I also miss her voice,listening to her brag on about her day. I miss her laugh,her eyes, the sweet scent of her hair. I f*cking miss everything about her Caitlin!" Cameron exclaimed.

"I know." I said in a gentle tone, rubbing his shoulder to comfort him.

"I let a beautiful girl slip out of my hands." He sighed.

"That wasn't your fault. It wasn't hers either." I stated the truth.

He just heavily sighed.

"We all accepted the request by the way." Cameron changed subject.

"Awe! That's fantastic. Congratulations to you all!" I said excitedly.

"Thanks." He thanked me.

"When do you go to your first convention?" I asked.

"In four weeks." He replied.

"W-what?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Does Hugo know?" I continued.

"Yes." Cameron replied.

"Well; what does he think of this?"

"He's stopping the gang sh*t and he's selling the cars. We're all returning back to our own homes." Cameron explained.

"We're going to be normal again. No more killing, stashing or missions. We can finally live our dreams and be what we want to be." Cameron said in a hopeful tone.

"Thank god." I sighed in relief.

This is all I've ever wanted. Being in this situation is devastating and difficult. I can finally live a free life.