8

*Cameron's P.O.V*

We were all gathered around Carter who was on the IMac, searching down Ray's records. We're very lucky enough to have Carter in the gang. He's more of the techie guy. He cleverly hacked into Rays computer system and is searching from file to file for any information that may be useful for us.

He came across a file named,
'Smith Ciara'.

The curser hovered over the file. I swallowed a tight lump in my throat. I looked over at Crystal (Ciara's mum) and James (Ciara's dad). Both of them looked more nervous than concerned. I faced the computer screen and became even more impatient.

"Open the file Carter." I demanded.

I heard him shakily sigh. He double clicked the file. The file opened up and showed Ciara's fact file.

"He created a fact file of her?" Hugo said in confusion.

"He must have done." I said, partially confirming his assumption.

An image of her was imprinted on the file. Her dark brown hair, her beautiful hazel eyes, the elegant shape of her face- they all came from her mother. Their features were so alike, they look more like sisters than mother and daughter.

"Everything is recorded on here." Caitlin said sounding shocked.

"Are there any others that are like hers?" I asked Carter.

He minimised Ciara's file and looked through the same document. All the members that work for him, have their own fact file. Carter looked through them one by one. I noticed something peculiar from all of these fact files. Ciara's fighting skills and defensive number is much highly ranked than all the other members. Both of hers have been ranked a ten; which is the highest. Something else also seemed a bit dodgy.

"Have any of you noticed anything?" I asked them all.

They all shook their heads 'no'.

I looked at Carter and gestured him to quickly jump out of the seat. He did as commanded and I placed myself on the seat. I grabbed the curser and moved it to the first file, which was Scott's.

"All of you, look at the defensive number and fighting skills. Look at their rankings." I demanded.

They did as I told them to. I continued from file to file until I got to Ciara's.

"Ciara's is the highest ranked on there." Crystal figured out.

"Correct." I clicked my fingers.

"Why's that so important?" Nash asked me.

"Well, if you remember Nicole's file." I said as I quickly opened her file.

"It's says down here, 'Changed 5/July/2015'."I pointed out.

*Remember, on chapter 1, we moved forward to November. So currently, were towards the end of 2015*

"Where are you exactly going with this Cameron?" Hugo asked me.

"Ciara joined them on the third of July and two days later, Nicole's file was changed. If we look at Nicole's previous file, it says that her old defensive number was ten and her old fighting skills number was ten." I said showing them her old file .

"And her new one has changed in numbers. Her defensive number now is four and her fighting skills is only six. That's dropped low tremendously." I said.

"Do you think he had a thing for Nicole and now he's got a thing for Ciara?" Nash finally clicked on.

I nodded my head.