15

Next Day

Well you'd never guess what...

Cameron wanted to take me out today. It took me a while to actually respond with an answer; but I thought, why not?

As I was getting dressed, I heard a gentle knock on my door.

"You may enter." I spoke in a British accent.

I quickly turned to my dressing table to spray my Chanel No5 perfume.

"How may I help-" I froze when I turned to see Cameron.

"You." I finished.

"Well don't you look lovely." He smiled.

It felt quite awkward for him to say that. I didn't expect him to come out with something like that; almost immediately.

"Urm. Thanks I guess." I chuckled towards the end.

He returned his response with a simple smile.

"Why are you here so early?" I asked.

"I wanted to come and see you and spend more time with you." He smiled.

I showed him a confused expression.

"Cam, you sound like a creep right now." I laughed.

His expression changed from smiley, to shocked.

"W-what? Was it something I said?" I questioned.

"You called me Cam." His smile returned.

I managed to register that to my mind. Oh my; I did call him Cam. Okay.. It's time to relieve the awkwardness.

"Let's go now shall we." I said in a hurried tone and quickly grabbed my purse.

I walked past him and came across Maisie.

"Good Afternoon babe." I smiled.

"Same goes to." She chuckled.

"Nice ass." I heard Cameron cheekily say.

*Third Person's P.O.V*

Maisie and Ciara glared at Cameron in shock. Ciara neared closer to him. She was literally millimetres away from his face. His expression was priceless. His jaw had dropped down low at what he had realised. He now knew that they heard that clearly.

"What did you say?" Ciara asked.

"Nothing." Cameron innocently smiles, as he shakes his head side to side.

"No Cameron. Go ahead and explain. I'd like to hear it again." Ciara smirked knowing his answer will be in denial.

At this point, Cameron is lost for words. Nothing is exiting out of his mouth; which leaves Ciara to confirm her instincts.

"That's what I thought." Ciara hysterically spat and headed downstairs.

"Woah. That was embarrassing." Maisie tuts from his side as she crossed her arms.