26

It's been 5 weeks since the party. I've moved into new house with Cameron, Nash and surprisingly Chris. He felt as if he should move out and give his family some space. It's not awkward being the only girl in the house, as I've known all 3 boys for years! Cameron and I are in the same room. Nash and Chris have their own rooms.

This is beneficial for us. We need this and I believe moving here is the best thing for us. I have a busy day ahead of me. I have a meeting with my music producer and Beats would like to create a new ad for their company. They've called me and a few other singers to come in for a practice recording at their private studio. This would be my first time appearing on a massive company's advertisement. Im looking forward to it. I could be the new Rihanna; but instead of flashing my body for a Puma ad, I'll be doing it for Beats. I doubt I'd even flash my body for Beats. I probably have to wear Beats headphones and rock my head back and forth. I guess I'll find out later on.

*****

"Right. Im gonna to be gone for a while guys. Don't trash the house." I said in a stern tone.

"Yes mum." Nash joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Good luck for today babe." Cam said as he pecked my lips and walked towards the door with me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Good luck Ciara!" Nash and Chris said in unison.

"Thanks guys!" I yelled.

"You'll smash it!" Chris responded.

I looked at Cam and chuckled.

"See you later." I said to Cam.

Just as I was about to put my foot out the door, and onto the ground, a hand firmly gripped my arm, and spun me around. I didn't get a chance to say something as my lips were attached to another's. I could honestly kiss him all day, but I need to get going. I pulled away and smiled at Cam.

"See you soon." Cam said smiling back.

I head to my car and quickly drive off.

*Maisie's P.O.V*

So recently I haven't been feeling that well. I've been vomiting every morning, and through out the day, I seem to always be feeling nauseous. I'm also 6 days late on my period. My periods are regular as clockwork. Only 2 weeks ago, I went on the pill as mine and Taylor's relationship went to that further level. He was happy with waiting 2 whole years for me to finally have sex with him; and I really do appreciate that.

After breakfast, I drove to the drug store. I couldn't help but gawk at the pregnancy tests. I could possibly be pregnant. What will my family think of me? Especially my parents. And what about Taylor? He may decide to leave me and the baby. I felt my hands tremble as I reached towards one pregnancy test.

Inhale and exhale Maisie.

I repeated the 4 words over and over again in my head. I took another test, just to be on the safe side. I went to the self check out section and payed for the 2 items. I speedily rushed to my car and drove straight home. 15 minutes later and here I am in the bathroom, waiting for a couple of minutes for the tests to finalise the results. My heart was thumping madly. I was nervous and petrified. As I was deep in thought, there was a knock on the bathroom door. I slightly jumped.

"Who is it?" I asked worryingly.

"It's me, Tay." He gently spoke.

"Y-you can't come in." I said immediately, stuttering.

"Why not? Are you okay baby?" He asked.

"I-im fine." I gulped.

"Your not. Open the door Maisie." His voice was stern.

I sigh, knowing I've given up. If I was pregnant, he'll find out sooner or later. Slowly walking towards the door, my hand rested on the door knob, firmly gripped. Taking a deep breath, I unlocked the door latch with my other hand and swung it open. I could feel the tears already pricking my eyes. I'm about to burst into tears any second now.

"Maisie; what's happened?" He asked with concern.

That's when I let the tears all out. I couldn't control them. I was engulfed in a hug by Taylor.

*Taylor's P.O.V*

I brought her into a tight hug. I can tell she needs it. I removed one arm from her back and shut the bathroom door behind me. I placed my arm back to it's previous position. Looking around the room, I saw two thin stick objects. I gulped knowing what it was. It's pretty unexpected. This must be why she's crying.

"Baby." I spoke softly, slightly pulling away but still holding on to her.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked straight away.

"Tay; I honestly didn't know. I haven't been feeling well and I- " She spoke fast but I cut her off.

"Are you pregnant Maisie? It's simply a yes or no answer." I said looking directly at her eyes.

"I-I don't know." She responded.

So she must have taken the tests not long ago.

"Why are you crying then?" I asked.

"Im scared." She responded shakily.

"What of?" I continued to interrogate.

"Being hated and neglected. I probably sound stupid right now." She sniffed and looked down.

I immediately disagreed.

"If this test comes out to be positive, my family will disown me. You'll end up leaving me and I'll be ruined." She begun to cry again.

Again, I disagreed with her. I wouldn't leave her at all. She's the love of my life. If she's hurt, im hurt. If she's happy, im happy. I love her way too much. I will  never be like them soulless, inconceivable f*cker's, who's disloyal to their girl and just runs out on her to leave her in the sh*t. That's not right on any level.

"I would never leave you Maisie." I said cupping her face.

"Yes you would. Your just saying that-" She responded back sounding frustrated. I cut her off by kissing her. She needs to know that I would never even think about leaving her. I'd be happy to raise a baby with her. She's the one I'm committed to. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I know that. I feel it.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers.

"I made a promise to you a couple of years ago." I said, holding her hand up.

She was still wearing her promise ring.

"I promised you that I'd be here. I promised to hold you when your day isn't going right and that I would comfort you through the long, cold nights." I recited my promises until she cut in.

"You- you also promised to make me smile when I felt like dying and you promised to be there for me when I felt like crying." She stuttered.

I smiled as she remembered my exact words.

"And you promised to be there to wipe every single tear." She continued.

"And I also promised to always love you." I finished and pecked her lips.

"I love you Tay." Maisie said silently.

"I love you too." I responded.

"Shall we check the tests?" She asked.

I nodded and watched as she walked over to the sink, where the tests were. I slowly paced towards her as she looked at the test. Looking above her, I saw the results. Both tests were positive!

Maisie is pregnant! This book is nearing very quickly to the end. It's also Christmas in 5 days. I wish you all a very good Christmas! Love you all x x

20.Dec.2015