25

I woke up feeling very awake and cheery. Last night was really good. I enjoyed spending time with Cameron.

My laptop buzzed, notifying me that I have received an email. Swiftly I got out of my bed and reached for my laptop. Placing it on my lap, I went onto the email icon and clicked on it. It was sent from the a housing agency in LA.

losangeleshousing@outlook.com

Miss Ciara Smith,
I am emailing you today to inform you the availability of a 3 bedroomed house which is suitable for you and your friends requirements. The images are attached to this email. I have also set an appointment to meet with you at the accommodation on the 15th of October, 13.15pm. The address we'll be meeting at is 307 OakTree Lane, Los Angeles, 90049 (made up address). I look forward to seeing you.

Yours sincerely, Mr Gregory Hastings.

Now I was extremely happy! This is such a great opportunity for Cam, Nash and I. We've been planning on moving in together, and now is our chance. Hovering my curser above the attachment file, I clicked it to view the house and oh my; it was beautiful! It was the appropriate size for us 3. I immediately emailed him back saying it was okay to meet him.

Tonight is the reunion party. This should be fun.

*****

I went for a swaggy look for the party. I have army printed dungarees on with a black, 3/4 sleeved crop top underneath. I was wearing my black timberlands underneath. For my hair, I went for the high, messy bun look. My make up was a lot more than usual, but not orange and caked up!

I checked the time on my phone. It was time to go. I walked out of the house, biding my parents good bye. I unlocked my car, and swiftly entered.

*****

As I arrived to what I use to call, home, I parked my car perfectly in the small, tight parking space. The music was bass boosted, which felt like the ground was slightly shaking. As I walked towards the house, I greeted a few people I use to talk to.

I entered the house to find people grinding on each over. Nice. Cautiously, I looked around to find the others.

"Hello stranger." A familiar voice spoke, as an arm wrapped around my waist, and a pair of lips were firmly placed on my cheek.

"Hello Christopher." I laughed.

"I'm glad to see you! All these girls are taken!" He exclaimed.

"So am I hunny." I said, reminding him.

"How about we have an orgy?" He suggested.

Clearly he's drunk.

"No. Come on. Help me find the others." I said holding onto his left shoulder.

He led me to where the others were. They all held a red plastic cup, with some sort of drink in it.

"Hello amigos." I greeted.

"Yo!" They all responded.

Cam walked up to me and pecked my lips, unexpectedly.

"Hey beautiful." He said and pulled himself back.

"Hey babe." I greeted with a huge smile.

"This is brilliant isn't it?" He said looking around.

"It is." I agreed and also looked around.

There was a huge stage in the house with a DJ blaring his music. Every piece of décor in this house was beautifully hung around the house.

"Let dance." Cam said as he put his arm around my waist.

We walked towards the stage area, where many people were dancing in front of the stage. We clasped hands and began to dance in a silly manor.
The Dj turned on Pia Mia's song- Do it again. This is currently mine and Cam's favourite song. I just hope he remembers the damn lyrics.

*****

Several hours later and I'm currently at that state where I've had a bit too much to drink. I was sitting on the couch with Cam, Chris, Nash and Caitlin. We had reminisced about the good moments in the past. Because I was drunk, I kept on changing subject. Mainly about myself.

"Urgh. I need a drink." I said as I got up.

Just as I began to walk, my left hand was pulled from behind. I ended up twirling round, and my focus was fixed on a chest. I looked up and saw Cam.

"You've had too much to drink." He said.

"Just one more. Please." I begged.

"No baby. Trust me, your going to regret every drink you've swallowed as soon as you wake up." He said.

"Aw'h. My sweet cheeks is so caring; and that is one reasons why I love you so much." I said and caressed his cheeks.

"Oh yeah. And what are the other reasons?" He smirked and backed me into a wall.

"Well..." I dragged.

"Your amazing, intelligent, funny, sexy. I could say a lot really." I smirked back.

"The exact same goes to you baby." Cameron responded with his killer smile.

"I love you too Ciara." Cameron said and leaned in.

By now, my drunken state was overshadowed by something extremely powerful. It's love. I'm a hundred per cent certain.

His lips had finally locked with mine. I felt wanted, protected and loved...

This book is nearing to an end. I shall be starting my new story- Bloodsucker. This will also be a Cameron Dallas Fan Fiction. It won't be published until everything is finalised.

7.Dec.2015