29- Epilogue

Many years later... Well, when I say many, I actually mean 5 years. You could say a lot occurred. A lot of good rather than bad. It started off with Sierra and Brent getting married. They now live in their own house with Alexander. That handsome little fella is now 6 and a half years of age.

And then it continued with my sister giving birth to a beautiful boy, my adorable nephew. She and Taylor named him Cody. Cody Matthew Caniff. It's a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. He is 3 years and 6 months.

My mum and dad have both left the agency. They're no longer involved with guns, bombs, the killings etc. Thankfully mum doesn't need to investigate all those gruesome crimes anymore. She's actually making up for all the times lost with her and Lily. Dad is spending his time with the family business his dad use to own. Grandad died 2 years ago and passed his business down to my dad. We're all thankfully coping.

Lily is now 13. She's choosing to be the sensible sister. She's promised herself not to fall in love with a popular idiot who's very; well the perfect words to describe her non ideal boyfriend is an egocentric, insensitive jerk.

Caitlin is still teaching dance, earning herself a reasonable salary. She's still with Nash. He is still continuing with his acting career and his script writing. His popularity had risen thanks to his Vines and Youtube videos. He's honestly done well for himself. The living arrangements are still the same with Cam, Chris, Nash and I. Well, it wont stay the same for long now. That's something to explain later on.

Anyway, Sam lives in Oklahoma with his family. He's a bit distant now and then when it comes to staying in contact. That's his choice I suppose. Carter is another one who I've not been in contact with for a while. It's a shame really but i'll make sure I see him soon.

The boys, aka Hayes, Aaron, Matthew, Shawn and Bryant are always in contact with me. We've grown a funny friendship. They are some of the nicest and most honest people I have ever met.

Gilinsky is no longer with Madison. It's a shame really. Their relationship was perfect, but I guess the reason behind it all will stay between them two. Gilinsky and Johnson have been soo involved with their music careers, along with Shawn. They've become known worldwide and I can't congratulate them enough.

Ellie, Dakota and Scott have always made contact with me. We meet up every now and then and talk non stop.

Hugo is managing really well with his wife and 2 children. His children are Harry, who is 5 years old and Georgina, who is 2 and a half.

Finally Cam and I. 5 years has been like a never ending roller coaster. It begun with our careers. My singing carer had massively progressed after my single -Kiss Me Like It's Our Last-was released. I have released 4 albums so far which have all hit the top 5 in 25 countries. Cameron's acting career, which he aspired for such a long time has been absolutely great since his two main films he starred in~ Expelled and The Outfield. I never thought that i'd be known worldwide and that i'd be marrying someone who's also known worldwide. Yes, Cam and I are getting married. He proposed to me a year ago and I conceived 4 and a half months ago. We're due to get married next month and that's also when I find out the sex of the baby. Cam and I hope to have a little boy. My bump is already prominently showing. And this is why the living arrangements are going to be different. Me and Cam are moving out which is obviously the most sensible thing to do.

And as for the present, I'm currently with Cam in our bedroom. We're both cuddling in our bed, discussing baby names. Mainly boy names.

"Oliver is a nice name." I said.

"It sounds too posh." Cam said disagreeing with me.

"Well what name do you like?" I asked.

"Oscar." He replied looking down at me.

I smiled and said, "Oscar is a gorgeous name."

"Just like his mother." He said and placed his hand on my belly, which caused me to blush and look down at my belly.

To this current day, he still has that effect of making me blush with his compliments. I placed my hand above his as I felt movement in my belly. The baby will kick any second now and I want him to feel it. I've had these movements for the past week and it's the most emotional I have ever felt. My baby has been kicking a few times a day.

Just as I assumed, the baby kicked and I heard a gasp escape from Cameron. I looked up at him to see his expression. He looked shocked.

"Was that the baby?" He asked.

"It certainly was." I smiled.

"Oh; wow!" He said and smiled brightly.

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed.

"I know it is, baby." I said and felt my eyes starting to water.

His expression made me really happy.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too sweet cheeks." I returned with his high school nickname I gave him.

He chuckled and leaned in to share a passionate kiss.

This is my life.
My life which has had it's ups and downs. I've had a near death experience; twice. An education which resulted in excellent grades, gang involvement, fame and finally, a new family. I'd definitely say that this is like a never ending roller coaster. Let's just hope there will be more good events coming up to complete the ride.

That is it! This is the end of the sequel to Opposites Attract. I'm currently in exam mode so no more books will be published until my exams are fully over. Bloodsucker will be published in August. I really do hope you have all enjoyed this sequel. Please leave comments. I love reading my fans' comments. Stay tuned for any Author's Notes!
Love you all! x

Ceren.O
17th January 2016
5:35pm