11

*Ciara's P.O.V - 3 Days Later*

I woke up feeling nervous about today's events. Tonight is the night when I come face to face with what I use to call, family. It's going to be so awkward and difficult to cope with the stares and for what's going to occur; but I'm going to go along with the plan and hope it's for the best.

*****

I made my way to the weapons room and retrieved my UMAREX COLT 1911 and Glock 20 pistol. I also grabbed a couple of combat knives and slid all my weapons in the slots of my weapon holder belt. Once I am done collecting my essentials, I walk out of the weapons room, and step into the boardroom where all the others were.

"At 8 o'clock, we'll be outside waiting for them d*ckheads." Ray informed us.

"And you all better be prepared." Dominic cut in.

"Don't hesitate to kill any of them if they're charging towards you. It's your own self defence." Ray cut back in.

"Yes boss." We all said.

It's time to continue with my plan.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

We were all prepared to leave the mansion; but before we left, Hugo spoke to us all.

"Remember guys, we die for the moments we'll remember." Hugo said, using our motto.

"Let's all triumph in this and come back to our families, alive." Jack said.

"Yeh." Was said by everyone.

"And hope for Ciara to come back to hers." Nash said and we all agreed with him.

I'm actually going to see her; after four and a half months of not speaking to her, seeing her, even loving her. It's going to be so difficult. I still love her but things cannot continue like this.

*Ciara's P.O.V*

It was 7:55pm. In five minutes they should all arrive to the house. I'll arrive at 8:10 from the rear entrance of the house. Firstly, I need kill one of them; which is Nicole.

Cautiously, I peeked through my window to see if there was anyone there. All I saw was the gang patiently waiting. However, Nicole wasn't there. This means the plan is working perfectly.

I headed out of my room and gently knocked on Nicole's bedroom door.

"Come in!" She granted.

I walked in and immediately closed the door. Making eye contact with this girl is so awkward, it's as if she wants to eradicate someone.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a rude tone.

"I'm here to get some answers." I replied.

"Well make it quick. We have to be outside any minute now." She 'tried' to demand.

"Why did you f*ck me over?" I asked.

"And Cameron." I continued.

She glared at me as if I was crazy.

"You seriously want to discuss the past with the situation we're in at the moment!" She raised her voice.

"Yes."

"Well f*ck you because I'm not answering anything!" She cursed as she stood up and started to walk towards me.