28

"Urgh. Never. Drinking. Again." I groaned and placed my hand on top of my eyes. Everything seems so bright.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I heard Cam chuckle.

The first thing that came to mind was the strong smell of coffee.

"If that's the coffee your sniffing; then yes, it is yours to drink." He said like he was reading my mind.

"Thanks." I silently murmured and slowly sat up straight on the bed.

I looked at my night stand purposely ignoring the stare I was receiving from Cameron. There I found my coffee. I managed to get hold of it and slowly started to take sips.

"You can stop looking now." I said finally making eye contact with him.

His hands held up in surrender and he said, "Apologies."

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I want to take you out tonight. So you have now till 8 to get things done and to get ready." He informed me.

"And how shall I dress?" I asked, smirking and raising my right eyebrow.

"Something formal and classy if you wish. And to top things up, I think you should wear sexy lingerie under your clothing." He smirked and leaned in.

"Maybe a one piece? To make it easier for you." I suggested and pecked him, biting his lip afterwards and gently pulling away.

"That would be great." He responded and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I must ask, I completely forgot what your tattoo meant." He said as he turned my head and traced his thumb over the small tattoo that was behind my ear.

"'Beauty Is Everywhere.' That is it's arabic translation behind my ear." I explained.

The tattoo was small and the words were inked downwards rather than across as it's too long.

"I always doubted myself but that all stopped when I first started dating you. You made me feel beautiful. I believe beauty is everywhere, hence the tattoo." I continued.

"Im glad I made you feel that way." He said smiling.

"Me too."

He pressed a light kiss to my forehead and said, "Be down in 10. Breakfast will be done by then."

*8.00pm*

I was in Cam's range rover dressed in my royal blue body-con dress. The dress reached just below my kneecaps and the sleeves were laced. I had straightened my hair and styled it in a high pony tail. My makeup was neutral and the dark blue heels I had decided to wear had completed the outfit.

"You look beautiful." Cam complimented.

"Thank you." I blushed hard.

"So I saw you on a billboard today." Cam noted.

"Oh yeah?" I responded with a nervous laugh.

Just the thought of him seeing the billboard with my face plastered on it made me cringe mentally. I hope he liked it.

"What did you think of it?" I asked.

"I thought it was brilliant. You looked hot with the sports bra and the headphones." He said huskily.

"And the sweat dripping down the forehead along with the oily chest just put the cherry on top." He chuckled.

I cringed again but showed it this time.