INTRODUCTION

Introduction of the characters Phai, he owns a restaurant. He is 30 years old and has a mature, responsible and a very fierce personality.

Bank, owns a pool hall. He is 22 years old and has a 5-year-old daughter that he adores. He has a cheerful personality, he's hilarious and thoughtful.

Phai and Bank have known each other since childhood and although they are not related, growing up together they are very close.

When Bank was 16 years old, he got his teenage girlfriend pregnant. Bank and his family decided to protect the girl so that she would be well and give birth safely. But, she wanted a better future, so when the baby was born, she gave him to Bank to go and study. Then Bank had to raise her daughter with the help of his family.

As for Phai, he was living his life normally, sometimes teaching, until one day, his girlfriend told him that she was pregnant, this puzzled many people, as Phai was a very careful man. And not only his friends were surprised, Phai was also surprised, because he always tried to protect himself and take care of himself properly.

However, he was willing to formalize the relationship with his girlfriend and take responsibility for the baby.

After this, the relationship between Phai and Bank begins to change. Bank walks away from Phai, because his girlfriend doesn't like her closeness.

All this situation makes both Phai and Bank begin to feel something in their hearts, something that generated a lot of pressure and confusion in both of them.

Why are they starting to get jealous? Why did their hearts start to tremble? What will they do next? It's not the same anymore, Phai now has a new bond.