CHAPTER - 9

Phai returned to meet Bank again after about two hours. He walked tensely towards Bank's room. He opened the door to enter and saw Pom lying on the bed, leaving him with an uneasy heart. It's not like he's never seen Pom sleep with Bank like that, but lately he's not really into the idea.

- Pom. Phai sat on the edge of the bed with his hand ready to hit his friend's leg. Pom started and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

- Hey. - Pom replied.

- Aren't you going to go back to your business? - Phai asked with a slight smile on the corners of his mouth.

- I have all the work orders. I'll check again at 2pm. - replied Pom.

- It's already 3pm. - Phai looked at his watch and said.

-Oh, really? - Pom sat on the bed and looked at the clock on the wall.

- I dozed off a little. - Pom said, turning to look at Bank.

- I suspect he took a pill. He couldn't sleep at all. said Pom, before placing the blanket over Bank, turning to Phai again.

- Why are you stressed? Pom asked.

- Let's talk on the balcony. The noise will disturb the Bank. - said Phai, before going out to the bedroom balcony, along with the lighter. Pom also went out to smoke.

- I had a fight with Pin about Bank. -
said Phai.

- To tell the truth I don't understand

because Pin has to raise the issue of Bank as a matter of dispute. I don't want to fight with Pin at all. I worry about Bank and the baby because Pin's mood affects him. But Pin always finds a way to argue with me. I don't understand where I went wrong, I do everything she wants, but Pin is never satisfied. - Phai said in a stressed tone.

- I do not know what to say. I can only tell you to be patient. I'm not sure, but after giving birth, Pin probably won't be like that anymore. When women are pregnant, there are changes in them as well as being stressed and scared. - Pom said.

- I hope that's what you said. - Phai replied.

- Oh, it's your birthday in a few days, have you called to invite Ai Day? - Pom asked while remembering.

- I'll call him today. I hope he comes. - said Phai, thinking about his friend.

- So when are you going back? - Phai turned to ask Pom.

- Why do you want to kick me out? - Pom asked sarcastically.

- How about you go back and mind your own business? - Phai grumbled.

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - Pom riu.

- Well, I'm going... - Pom replied, before putting the cigarette back in the ashtray and returning to Bank's room.

- Tell him I left. I'll buy some drinks to visit you again. Pom said with a smile.

- Are you going to buy it to wash your wounds? Phai said, Pom laughed and left Bank's room.

Phai sat up and looked at Bank's face with a strange sense of confusion, wondering more and more why he was jealous, even worried about Bank. If it was before, he would immediately tell himself that it's because Bank is his younger brother, but after Pin's story came, he started to realize that he appreciated him even more than before. He felt like he wouldn't have as much time with Bank as he used to, this angered him even more.

Phai looked at Bank's face, from his high nose to his lips. Bank looks handsome and cool like a normal teenager. Phai looked at his lips doubtfully, he likes to tease him often and couldn't help but