CHAPTER - 6

After marriage, Phai lives a normal life. He invited Pin to live together in his house because there will be someone to take care of her when Phai has to go out to take care of the store and do personal business. But the young woman wanted to stay at her country's house, so she didn't have to come and go every day. The girl was a little grumpy, but she had to accept it because she herself wouldn't go to Phai's house, which Phai didn't understand why, as her parents loved her like a daughter, and she was also carrying their grandson in her womb.

- Phai, Pin thinks we should buy a house. Should we separate? - the woman asked at bedtime, because now Phai still lives in his parents' big house because he is an only child.

- If we're separated, who will take care of Pin while I'm gone? Phai asked.

- Pin can be alone, but when she's close to giving birth, you can let Pin's sisters come and keep her company. Pin wants to have a private house with Phai and the child. - the girl replied, Phai was still thinking.

- If it's a house nearby, I can accept it because I have to take care of my parents too. Phai offered back.

Yes. replied the girl.

So let's see the houses that have

for sale near here. Pin can choose which one she likes. - Phai said, and the girl turned around and immediately went to hug Phai.

- Thanks. - said the woman smiling. Phai smiled back.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Phai's cell phone rang, making him turn to answer it when he saw that the caller was Bank.

-Um, what's up? - Phai immediately responded to Bank's call.

(-Where are you?) Bank asked making Pin hear the same sound.

-Bank, I have Pin, what happened?

- Phai asked.

(Oh, nothing. I thought you were at the store. Well, Pom told me to try calling you. If you were at the store, I would invite you to my store, but since you're with Pin, it's fine.) Bank replied.

-Is there anything urgent? - Phai

he asked, in case his friend had anything to say.

- Are you going out, Phai? Even without Phai saying where he wanted to go or what to do, the girl immediately asked.

- No, I'm just asking. - Phai replied. The girl frowned

slightly on the forehead..

- And why would Bank have to call and ask so late at night like now? It's family time. It's time for both of us to rest. - The girl screamed and Bank heard it, so he was a little quiet. As for Phai, he felt a little dissatisfied with the girl.

(-So P'Phai, I won't bother you anymore, sorry.) Bank who is a bit reserved, cut the conversation short and immediately hung up, making Phai frown, composing himself a little.

- Does Pin know? That, Pin, didn't seem cute at all. At the moment, Bank just called and asked, because Pom is the one who asked to call. Pin doesn't think Bank feels bad? Phai said in a normal tone, but it seems like this made the girl even more dissatisfied.

- Is Phai more on Bank's side? - Pin asked stubbornly.

- It's not a question of being on the side. I'm basically talking. Pin think about it the other way around, if Pin calls Koi, Pin's friend and Koi's boyfriend complain about Pin calling Koi, how would Pin feel? Just a phone call? Just call and ask. - Phai tried to speak rationally, but the young woman smiled, before rolling over on her back to sleep, without looking at him. Phai took a deep breath, he didn't want her to be so angry for fear that the boy would feel bad, so he turned to hug the girl from behind to calm her down.