CHAPTER - 7

(Sorry Pin. I'm a little irritated. There was a little misunderstanding.), said the woman in a weak voice. Phai also took a deep breath to suppress his emotions.

- Okay, I don't want Pin and Bank to be misunderstood. Bank is my brother, Ingfah is also my niece. - Phai replied. The girl was a little quiet.

- I might be late tonight, I have to clean the store's liquor stock, Pin. Tell mom to lock the house. I have a key and I can enter. - Phai said first to the girl.

(-Yes.) the girl replied in a low voice.

-If you want something, call me and tell me I'll buy it. - Phai said in a weak voice because he thought the girl had understood.

(-Pin will hang up first.) said the woman.

Phai let out a huge sigh of relief. He could only hope that Pin understood. Phai returned to the ice cream shop and smiled at Ingfah, who turned to look.

- Did your wife call you, Phi? - Bank asked after Phai spoke on the cell phone. Bank always watching Phai's expression.

- Um, she just called to ask when I'll be back. - Phai didn't tell the whole story because he doesn't want Bank to be dissatisfied.

- I thought I called you and screamed because you came with me. I

I saw Pin's friend when we entered the

ice cream shop now. - said Bank, making Phai stop a little.

- Is nothing. You are thinking too much. - Phai replied.

Bank didn't say anything, but he was sure Phai had gotten into a fight with Pin. Phai immediately led Ingfah to the bookstore with Bank following behind.

- P'Bank. - shouted a female voice.

Bank turned to look and saw that it was a girl he knew well. The other person liked him, but Bank just talked to her like a good-natured person. He wasn't interested in wanting to flirt and have her as his girlfriend.

-why are you looking at me, phi?-bank asked in confusion.

- you're welcome. replied phai.

- nothing... i saw you looking at me. replied bank, while phai sighed softly, not quite understanding himself.

- i'm just tired. but not for bringing you and ingfah here. i don't know what's wrong with me. - said phai with a

serious tone.

- tired out? - bank asked briefly, while phai remained silent.

-ah, what a mess. there's a lot to think about lately. - said phai, cutting the subject of the conversation, since he himself didn't know why he felt tired. all along phai has always trusted bank and wanted bank to see him with confidence instead of him sitting around and acting stressed.

- is there anything i can help you with? - bank asked seriously. seeing phai like this, bank was also a little worried.

- no, i was just thinking about the restaurant. phai replied and bank nodded.

-i'm going to buy a house. pin wants us to live together. phai didn't want to keep talking about the same thing so as not to let bank think too much.

- so, where do you want to buy it? - bank asked immediately.

- i'm going to buy it in a lot near my house. there are some houses for sale. - phai replied.

- hmm, pin would like to have a private space. bank said, his heart suddenly starting to flutter as if something wasn't right.