CHAPTER - 22

The sound of the doorbell in front of the house woke Phai, causing him to get up and silently open the curtains. from the balcony. Then he saw a familiar car parked, with a young girl inside. Phai frowned, as Pin had come to his house without calling him. So he ran out of the room to take a look, because he didn't want the sound of the doorbell to disturb Bank's sleep.

- What are you doing here? - Phai went out towards the front gate and asked.

- Phai, did you change the gate lock? - asked the woman, bringing Phum, her Nong, with her.

- Yes, including the house lock. - Phai replied.

- Pin came to get his things. Pin called, but Phai didn't answer the call. - said the young woman.

- I think the battery is dead. - Phai murmured, before opening the gate to let the young woman enter. Phai looked at Phum with steady eyes.

- Have you already told your Nong about our problem? - Phai spoke immediately, causing the two to stop. Pin pursed his lips slightly. As for Phum, he could only avoid looking.

- I told. - replied the woman. Phai nodded.

- Good, I thought you would have to let me talk. Phai said in a calm voice before bringing them into the house.

- Wait, are you going up to your room? - Phai asked as he approached to stop the young woman.

- Yes, Pin's clothes and belongings are still in the room. - replied to

woman.

- Okay, but let's not make any noise. said Phai, making Pin se

turning to look at Phum in confusion.

Pin and Phum immediately followed

Phai to the room, slowly. Phai opened the door to see if Bank was still sleeping, but he didn't see Bank in bed, which made him frown. Pin intervened, entering the room and immediately going to open the closet in the dressing area. Phum went
help your own cousin.

- Who came, P'Phai? - Bank asked as he left the bathroom. Pin, upon hearing the voice, hurriedly went out to look at Bank, who stopped a little when he saw

Pin in the room too.

- Pin is here to pack your things. - Phai replied in a normal tone. Pin looked at Bank with disdain.

- Oh, they rushed to sleep in this house. - Pin couldn't help but say sarcastically.

- And why can't I bring him?

Well, this is my home. - Phai immediately responded. The young girl looked at him indifferently. - It's good to date a man who doesn't

can become pregnant. - said the woman, forgetting what status she is in now.

- If Bank could, I would be happy, because I would be sure that he is my son. Phai said, but the new answer made the girl angry.

- P'Pin. - Phum clung to his cousin's arm as a deterrent.

- Pin, anyway, you and I have to break up. You yourself want to build a family with your child's father. Why are you being sarcastic, biting and teasing me and Bank? We are different people who are on different paths, aren't we? - Phai asked in a deep voice.

- It's not because of the Bank. Things are not like that. You should care and love Pin more than that. Pin wouldn't try to fill the void with someone else. Do you think Pin wanted to get pregnant? If I didn't make a mistake, I wouldn't come back and lie to you. - said the young woman.

- I admit that I cared more about Bank, but in reality, Pin doesn't love me either. - Phai said, leaving the young woman speechless.

- Even when choosing a name for your son, you chose a name similar to your father's. Deep down, you also love Nong Win's father. If you didn't love him, you wouldn't try to find him and tell him he's the father of your child. You would stay silent and make me take on the role of Nong Win's father. - Phai spoke in a serious tone. The girl's eyes flickered slightly.