SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2

Bank woke up almost at noon. Last night he went to sleep at Phai's house, in fact he almost never sleeps in his own house. However, he returned to see his daughter every day, as he needed to open the store.

Phai talked to Bank's parents about the possibility of Ingfah and Bank moving away, but Bank's parents preferred their granddaughter to continue coming and going for now, afraid they would be lonely without her around.

So Phai and Bank agreed to alternate nights between the two houses. If it was Friday or Saturday, Ingfah would sleep at Phai's house. Bank's parents agreed to this as it would allow both Bank and Phai to take care of business during the night as it is too late when they get home to rest. This way there will be no need to wake up early to take Ingfah to school during the week.

The relationship between Phai and Bank was going very well, no one else came to say anything harmful. As for Dol himself, he also avoids meeting Bank to avoid any friction as he was worried that Phai might interfere in his family life. However, when they met face to face, there were no more confrontations and Bank was very satisfied.

It had been almost a year since they started dating, and Bank was extremely happy, not knowing if she would be able to handle it if they had to break up.

How do they manage to stay together? The two have their disagreements, they disagree on some things, but it doesn't get to be something very intense. This is because when one of them gets upset or irritated, the other automatically calms down immediately.

Bank gently held his lover's arm around his waist, and prepared to get out of bed. He thought about going out to buy food to share

with Phai, as soon as he woke up.

- Uh... where are you going? - Phai's barely audible sleepy voice sounded when he felt that Bank was letting go of his arm.

I'm going out to buy something for -

eat. Keep sleeping. - Bank said. Phai nodded in

acceptance, still with his eyes closed, causing Bank to contain his laughter. Then Phai fell asleep immediately.

Bank went to the bathroom, washed his face, brushed his teeth and then grabbed his wallet and motorcycle keys. He headed to the market to buy breakfast.

Bank chose to go buy noodles at a wonton shop he frequented.

When he got there, he ordered for himself and Phai, before sitting on the motorcycle seat to wait for the food. Meanwhile, he took out his cell phone to check social media.

Bank noticed that someone had stopped and stood close to him, but he thought it was a customer coming to buy noodles too.

-Bank!- a female voice called loudly, making Bank raise his head before stopping for a moment.

- Phon. - Bank called the young woman in front of him. Although they haven't met directly in 6 years, Fon still maintains her modern and mature appearance, and most importantly, she is Ingfah's real mother. She was the woman he made a mistake with during his teenage years, leading to an unwanted pregnancy.

Did you come home for a visit? - Bank responded naturally.

If asked whether he was shocked or not, Bank would say that he was just surprised that the young woman came to greet him, because before they separated, Fon had reprimanded Bank in various ways, accusing him of being responsible for her uncertain future.

At that time, Bank wanted to respond in kind, saying that she agreed to it on her own. However, he chose to stay quiet and let Fon go his way, while Bank personally looked after his daughter.