CHAPTER - 2

Suddenly...

- Ouch... - Phai flinched when something landed on him, although it wasn't a strong blow that made him jump.

- Hahaha - came a soft laugh that made Phai immediately guess who it was.

- Oh, Ingfah, don't mock Uncle Phai, daughter. said Bank who was surprised to realize that it was Ingfah who had entered his room, because Bank had not locked the door in case his daughter woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to go and find him.

When did Uncle Phai arrive, Daddy Bank? - Ingfah asked in a clear voice.

The girl was still wearing the pajamas she wore at night.

- He arrived last night. - Bank replied, his eyes still red from sleep.

- Ah, Daddy Bank, please help Ingfah, Phai doesn't want to let go of her. - The girl screamed when Phai tried to turn around, and stretched her arms to prevent her from leaving, placing her body between Phai and Bank.

- Tell Uncle Phai. - Bank said with a smile.

- Uncle Phai, let Ingfah go. - Ingfah immediately spoke in a sweet voice, making Phai smile a little.

- Uncle can hold her in his arms, Ingfah must kiss him first to have the strength to free herself. - Phai said while caressing the girl's cheek.

Ingfah turned to look at Phai before kissing his cheek. Phai laughs and lets go of his niece. The girl is free to sit down. Ingfah immediately sat down with a smile.

- I'm offended. You kissed my daughter. - Bank said, although he wasn't serious.

- Would you like me to take it back? Phai asked.

Oh, that would be an insult. - Bank said jokingly.

- Then kiss me instead. It will not hurt. Phai said jokingly, because it's normal for them to tease each other like that.

- If you kiss me, you have to prepare the dowry. - Bank also joked about the bedroom door. open.

- Come here, grandma is back. said Bank's mother who came to pick up her granddaughter.

- Hello, Aunt Asa. - Phai immediately sat down and raised his hands to honor Bank's mother.

- I knew you slept here. I saw the car parked in front of the house. said Bank's mother smiling, because they are close.

- Last night I was too lazy to drive home, so I slept here. Phai replied.

Go back to sleep. I'll take Ingfah to shower and get dressed to take her to school. - Bank's mother said understandingly, knowing that Bank returned late after closing the store.

- Ingfah wants Daddy Bank and Uncle Phai to take her. - Ingfah said hurriedly.

- Yes. - Phai replied.

- Aren't you going to go back to sleep? - Bank asked, because they only slept for about 3 hours.

- I can sleep later. I better take my niece to school. I haven't done this in a long time. - Phai said.

- Then I'll help Ingfah take a shower first. You and Phai should take a shower. - said Bank's mother, before taking her granddaughter out of Bank's room.

- Actually, I can take my daughter alone. Go to sleep and rest. - Bank said cautiously.

- I'd like to take her, isn't that a good thing? - Phai asked, to which Bank nodded, before the two washed their faces, but not taking a shower because they would go back to sleep.

Bank made Phai go downstairs to wait, while he went to look for Ingfah. Phai went downstairs and found Bank's father, who was sitting watching the news. So they sat and talked, until Bank and Ingfah came down. The girl finished her breakfast and they took the car