CHAPTER - 17

After celebrating the New Year to the fullest, many people began to slowly return to their homes, while others helped to tidy up some things at Phai's house. Pom was drunk sleeping on the couch. Phai and Bank brought blankets to cover those already asleep. Since Bank and Phai would have to sleep together, they went upstairs to shower and get ready to rest. When the two said they loved each other, it was to the sound of loud music, interspersed with the sound of fireworks from the provincial event, so that no one could hear them.

- Bank... Shall we talk? - said Phai, because he thought it was the right time. Bank's heart pounded and turned, and his face was tense. Bank grabbed the pillow and hugged it as a refuge, now the two were sitting in front of the bed. Phai took a deep breath, gaining the courage to tell Bank everything.

- You can talk, Phi. Bank said, Phai holding Bank's hand.

- What Phum said is not completely false. Pin took Nong Win to his parents' house because we really argued. Phai said.

- Then why... Bank tried to ask why he didn't go with Pin to celebrate the new year.

- Listen to me first. said Phai quickly. Bank was silent.

- The argument was because... I caught Pin cheating on me while she was working in Bangkok. - Phai explained to Bank slowly so that he understood. Bank's eyes immediately widened upon hearing this, although there were many questions now, Bank tried to listen.

- Nong Win... is not my son. - Phai said. Bank was silent, it was like

if your heart stopped beating.

- What... how do you know, P'Phai? - Bank, who still couldn't process the news, hurried to ask to be sure.

- I hired a detective to investigate

Pin because I was very suspicious. Finally, Pin confessed to me directly that Nong Win is not my son, but that of another man she secretly fell in love with. - said Phai in a normal tone.

- And why did P'Pin betray you, P'Phai? - Bank asked immediately. bank

unconsciously shook Phai's hand, he was really surprised

with everything that was happening with Pin.

- But what... did I hear? It's a lie,

P'Phai? Bank asked confused.

- What did you hear? - Phai asked curiously.

- Phum said that P'Pin argued with P'Phai because of me, that I demanded too much of your attention and you neglected P'Pin. said Bank directly, wanting to know everything that happened. Phai, hearing this, immediately frowned.

- Did Phum really say that? How to Pin

dared to say such a thing to him? said Phai, in an irritated tone. Phai wanted to find the best solution, but Pin made it worse, because if Pin lies to others, who will get hurt

is Bank.

- I don't want to hurt Pin, but if Pin doesn't stop and you lose your

reputation, I will also make Pin lose its reputation. - Phai even choked when he heard that. He is very upset because they tried to trick Bank.

- P'Phai, calm down first. Maybe P'Pin was wrong. - said Bank, because he doesn't want to make too much of it.

-When we meet again we will need to have a long conversation with Pin. Phai said before the two fell silent.

-Bank... no matter what happens, Pin and I will separate for sure and I will no longer have any obligations. - Phai said. Bank's heart beat uncontrollably.