CHAPTER - 1

The sound of billiard balls echoes every now and then inside a comfortable shop in central Kanchanaburi. Teenagers and workers love to play at the store known as BB Snooker. Its owner is a 22 year old young man.

Bank, I'm going to extend it another hour. said the voice of a customer who brought the hourly rate to pay Bank, the store owner, who was in front of the counter.

- Play quickly, be careful, because your wife will chase you, P'Den. - Bank joked with the senior who was nearby.

What the hell are you talking about? My wife has powers, don't talk about it, she might appear here. - Den replied sarcastically.

Bank shook his head and smiled before continuing to sit counting yesterday's income. Then there was a noise coming from the back door, which is the door leading to his own house. Then he saw a 6-year-old girl, dressed in cute pajamas, walking towards him, holding a doll.

- What are you doing here, Ingfah? - Bank asked as he picked up the girl and kissed her on the cheeks. The girl buried her face in Bank's shoulder gently.

- She doesn't want to sleep, she says she wants to come see you. - said Bank's mother, who also followed her.

- Why did not you sleep? - Bank asked the girl in his arms, because it is 3 am and Ingfah has to go to kindergarten in the morning.

- Ingfah wants Daddy Bank to read her a story. Yesterday Dad didn't tell stories, Ingfah couldn't wait. - said Ingfah.

She is Bank's daughter. Bank had

a daughter at 16 years old, the result of a

frenzy, getting his girlfriend pregnant

adolescent. However, he was conscious enough to stop his girlfriend from having an abortion. He confessed to his parents that she was pregnant, which made him see his mother's tears for the first time. His parents had to talk to his girlfriend's family, who were very unhappy with Bank for getting their daughter pregnant when she was a teenager.

Although he was a teenager, he didn't think his daughter would be an obstacle. Fortunately, her parents helped raise the girl. Bank's girlfriend was dissatisfied with the life she was leading, staying put and raising a girl. Young women like her see children as burdens and thorns in life. So she gave her daughter to Bank to look after

when she was just 2 months old and then returned to her house. Although Bank asked her to stay, she refused. Bank admits that at first he was very sad when his girlfriend left the girl, but

He received advice from his parents, and so Bank went back to studying hard to help his parents take care of his daughter. Now her daughter is 6 years old, when Ingfah asked about her mother, Bank only replied that her mother had gone to heaven. Bank learned that Ingfah's mother went to Bangkok but never saw her again.

You can put your daughter to sleep, I'll take care of the store. - said Bank's mother.

- I'll be right back, mom. - Bank replied, before taking his daughter out the door and immediately back home.

You can walk on your own. You're already a big girl, be a good girl. - Bank said jokingly with his daughter. Ingfah wrapped her arms around her father's neck and kissed Bank on the cheek.

- Ingfah wants to go with Daddy Bank. - The girl said, making Bank smile happily.

With her daughter begging like this, Bank felt she was gaining more energy. Bank realized his parents' feelings when he had his daughter. Bank is more worried about Ingfah than himself.

His friends used to joke "Don't you want to find Ingfah a new mother?", but Bank would just shake his head. It's not that he doesn't talk to anyone this whole time, he still talks and sleeps with some women.