CHAPTER - 16

Waking up in the morning, Bank turned to look at the person next to him, he couldn't find him, so he got up to wash his face. Walking down the stairs of the house, he found Pom talking to Phai in the living room.

- When did you arrive last night, Pom? - Bank asked, Phai and Pom looked at each other for a moment.

- I just arrived, I slept at home. - Pom replied, making Bank freeze a little, but he nodded.

- So, what are we going to do today? - Bank asked, without mentioning the fact that Pom hadn't slept with them.

- We should prepare the place and buy some drinks. - Phai replied.

- I want to go back and look around the house for a bit, P'Phai. Also, I have to bring some things. Do you want me to buy something on my way back? - Bank asked.

- Then bring me some drinks and ice. I'll make a note for you to bring what I need. - Phai replied, before handing him a list of what he needed. Bank picked it up, went upstairs to shower and change his clothes before leaving Phai's house for his own house.

Bank drove Phai's motorcycle and upon arrival checked the cleanliness of the house and store. Today the billiards will be closed due to the New Year, so there is nothing to worry about. Before returning, Bank went to buy the things Phai ordered from the wholesale store.

- What are you doing, Bank? - a voice called after Bank did his shopping, he found Pin's cousin Phum who was shopping in a nearby store.

- I came to buy ice and drinks. - Bank replied, he could feel Phum looking at him with a dissatisfied expression.

- Where are you going to celebrate? - Phum asked.

- At P'Phai, he invited all his friends to celebrate at his house. - Bank answered honestly, Phum letting out a malicious smile.

- They look so happy together. I'm sorry about P'Pin. - said the young man

again. Bank seemed confused by

Phum's words.

- If you want to say something, just say it. - Bank said suspiciously, not knowing what Phum meant.

- What? You do not know anything? You destroyed other people's families. said Phum indignantly.

- What? What family are you talking about? - Bank asked, looking confused.

Don't you know what's going on with P'Pin and Nong Win? - Phum continued to ask. Bank shook his head.

- P'Phai just told me that P'Pin took Nong Win on a trip with his family. - Bank answered what he knew.

- Yes, P'Phai and P'Pin fought because of you, Bank, so P'Pin took Nong Win to his own house. - said Phum with dissatisfaction. Bank froze, his body shuddered a little when he heard it.

Who told you? - Bank asked immediately.

P'Pin told me everything, I also know that you demanded so much attention from Phai until you managed to cause problems in their marriage. Phum said.

- I never demanded anyone's attention, now I'm really mad at Phum. said Bank dissatisfied. His expression was stern, he was stressed when he heard that Pin and Phai had an argument because of him.

- P'Pin is so sad that he has to stay with his friends in Bangkok. - said Phum again.

- And Nong Win? - Bank asked.

- P'Pin's parents are taking care of him.

- replied Phum. Bank remained with a slight frown, because even though Pin has issues with Phai, he shouldn't leave Win alone.