CHAPTER - 21

After showering and changing his clothes, Phai took Bank back to his house. At first, Phai would take Bank out to eat, but Bank didn't want to sit anywhere because of the pain, so Phai had food delivered to his house.

- Next time, we'll have to put it in a bag. - said Bank while sitting in the kitchen eating. Bank's chair also has a cushion.

- Why? Didn't they put it in a nice box? - Phai replied, causing Bank, who is about to harvest rice, to immediately freeze.

- I mean condoms. It's not a food bag. - Bank immediately shouted at Phai, making Phai burst into laughter.

- Heh heh. I'm just sitting here eating. How would I know you're talking about the bed? said Phai and smiled.

- I'll help you clean up. - Phai mentioned the time he helped Bank clean his body.

- Well... that... - Bank was a little surprised. Then he sat down and continued eating without saying anything else because he felt embarrassed. Because when Phai helped with the cleaning issue, Bank got agitated again until they had to do it in the bathroom again, even though he said he would only do one round.

- Look, when I helped clean it, it was exciting, wasn't it? - Phai joked. Then, Bank threw a cucumber at Phai, who immediately glared at him.

- I'm your Phi. - said Phai, meaning he was older.

- Will you be my Phi instead of being my boyfriend? - Bank immediately asked back.

- No. - Phai replied, making Bank look at his face firmly.

- I'm not your boyfriend, but I'm your husband. Phai said again, making Bank's face hot.

- Oh, you're not ashamed to talk. I didn't think you would be that kind of person, normally, you seem nice. - Bank provoked. Phai laughed softly and then sat down to eat.

- Today, just lie down at home. You don't need to go anywhere. - Phai said. and Bank nodded his head in acceptance, because he didn't want to go anywhere either, due to exhaustion.

After eating, the two sat down and watched a movie in the living room. Phai's cell phone rang and he picked it up immediately.

- What do you say?... I'm at home...

It's with me... Come to my house... Well, if you come, buy something to eat. So, who's coming?.... Um... Ok... See you later. - Phai said for a while and then hung up.

- Who is it? - Bank asked because he heard a voice that sounded like Pom.

- Ai'Pom, he comes here to drink alcohol. Some of my friends have also heard about Pin, that we haven't been together for a while, so they want to come and see me. - Phai replied. Bank sat silently for a while.

- Are you well? - Bank asked, raising his eyebrows a little.

- Okay, what happened? - Phai asked back.

- So now people know about you and P'Pin? - Bank asked in a serious tone.

- Why shouldn't it be fine? It's good to have someone know too. But I just want them to know the truth, that's enough. - Phai replied. Bank nodded.

- And when will they come? - Bank asked again.

- At night. - Phai replied. The Bank did not ask any further questions. Then he sat down and watched a movie.

After a while, Bank fell asleep. Phai then went to find a blanket to cover his lover and let him lie down comfortably without disturbing him in the slightest. And then he took out the annual income and expense documents and sat down checking them to kill time, until the end of the afternoon.