CHAPTER - 3

After setting the wedding date, Phai was busy preparing for the event because it was all sudden, he made Pin leave work because he wants Pin to stay home and raise his son. Pin returned to Bangkok to leave her job, about 15 days later she returned to her home in Kanchanaburi.

During this period, Phai went to sleep at Pin's house and sometimes took Pin to sleep at his house because he wanted to take care of his young bride during her morning sickness. He was also accompanying Pin to prenatal care. With the hustle and bustle of preparing for the event and distributing invitations, Phai rarely had time to visit Bank or Ingfah as usual. This left Bank deeply hurt, but he understood. He also told Phai that if there was anything he could help with regarding the wedding to please let him know as Bank would be happy to help.

- Phai, are you preparing for the wedding? - said Bank's father, when one afternoon Phai arrived at Bank's house.

- I'm already more than half ready. Phai responded with a smile.

- So, how is the girlfriend? - asked Bank's father.

- At the moment, she is suffering from severe stomach pain. In fact, today we will have to look at Chinese food menus. But since she is sick, she can't go. So I came to invite Bank to go with me. Phai replied.

- Oh, he's in the room. He probably hasn't woken up yet. In the morning, when I got up to take Ingfah, I saw him complain that some

customers caused trouble last night, so he closed the store after 3am. - Bank's father replied. Phai nodded.

-So can I ask your permission to go up?-Phai said with a smile.

- Ask permission, why? This house is like yours. Climb. said Bank's father smiling.

Phai immediately went up to Bank's room. He opened the door

easily, because Bank didn't lock it anyway. Inside the room the light from outside the balcony shone through the curtain.

Phai turns on the light in the middle of the room

and sees that Bank is lying under the

blanket. Only a small strand of black hair emerged. Phai shook his head and smiled. He hasn't seen Bank in almost a week and Phai has missed his Nong a lot.

- Hey wake up. - Phai sat on the

edge of the bed. He then pretended to caress Bank's body through the blanket and shook him vigorously.

- Ugh... Bank made an irritated sound when someone disturbed him during the

I am.

-Bastard Bank, acorde. - Phai

called again.

Before Bank could squirm.

his face emerged from the blanket, pouting.

- P'Phai... Why are you bothering me? - Bank spoke softly.

- I came to invite you to do something, come with me. Phai replied.

Bank frowned slightly at

Fade.

- Did you just think about me? You disappeared for a week. Ingfah always asks about you. - Bank complained.

[N/MissR. Só Ingfah sentiu saudades, no Bank?]

- You know I've been busy with the wedding lately. So why didn't you take Ingfah to see me? Phai asked. Bank was a little

shut up.

- I took her to your house the other day, but your mother said you took P'Pin to P'Pin's relatives' house