CHAPTER - 13

- Uncle Phai. - Ingfah's clear voice sounded when she saw Phai enter the house. The girl was having lunch with Bank.

- What's up little girl? Didn't you miss me? - Phai came in and patted the girl on the head gently.

- I miss you so much. Uncle Phai didn't come to see Ingfah. Daddy Bank said Uncle Phai had to take care of my nong, is that true? - Ingfah asked in a hoarse voice. Phai sat on a chair in front of Bank and looked at Bank.

- Yes, uncle is busy. Therefore, I could not come to see Ingfah. - Phai replied.

- Shall we eat together? - Bank asked.

- Hmm, I want us to eat together. - Phai replied, then Bank got up and served him rice. As they ate, they could only hear Ingfah's voice, which was like a sky filled with thunder. She wanted to talk to Phai every second.

- Where are your parents? - Phai asked about Bank's parents.

- At a friend's house. They'll be right back.

- Bank replied, shaking his head.

- Have you spoken to Ai Day? - Phai asked about his other friend.

- The last conversation we had was about whether they would come on Christmas Day. replied Bank, before the two fell silent again, only periodically answering Ingfah's questions. Bank knew that the atmosphere between him and Phai had changed. There was also a bit of discomfort, a confused feeling, generated by a heart that wanted to be close all the time, but had to keep its distance.

[N/MissR. And a great desire to make out again, right?]

When they finished eating, Bank went to wash the dishes leaving Phai to paint with Ingfah, but Phai got up to go to Bank to watch him wash the dishes. However, Phai decided to be true to his heart, so he walked over and hugged him from behind. Bank immediately froze, even though he wasn't looking, he knew who I was hugging him.

- P'Phai, let me go. - said Bank in

low voice.

- Can't I stay like this for a moment? asked Phai, who admitted he was very selfish for doing this all of a sudden.

- You make me feel more and more guilty. If you suddenly do this kind of thing when will we go back to the way we were before? - Bank asked. Phai hugged him tighter than before. Bank dried his hands and turned to look at Phai's face.

- It's not the blind man's fault, but the fault of whoever gives him the club. Do you want to pass this responsibility on to P'Phai? - Bank asked. Phai was quiet.

- I am really sorry. - Phai said softly. He

He was willing to walk away even though his heart wanted to be with him forever, but he knew it would bring Bank guilt and pain.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Phai's cell phone rang. He gave a
look.

- Keep washing the dishes, I have to answer it. Phai said, before leaving the kitchen. Bank took a deep breath and turned around. He finished washing the dishes and left too.

-When you have the information, you can call me at any time. - Phai said at the end of the call.

-Thanks. Phai finished speaking and hung up. He stopped in front of Bank's house for a moment and then decided to call one of his friends. closer.

Mmm Bangkok...

-What?-came Day's calm voice. Phai wants to consult his friend first.

-Phai, are you still listening? - Day asked, because he couldn't hear his friend's voice.