SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1

After withdrawing Nong Win's paternity rights, 1 month has already passed. Many people started to know that Phai and Pin broke up. There are some parties who still don't know the reason and there are various speculations, but Phai is not interested in this matter. As long as no one says or does anything that affects you and the Bank.

Some people also have doubts about Phai's relationship with Bank, but still no one dares to ask directly. Bank himself has already told his friends and everyone can accept it.

- Then why don't you go to my restaurant? They can drink alcohol and I give them free food. - Phai's voice sounded. When Bank asked to go to a pub tonight to celebrate Bank's close friend Yut's birthday.

- They don't dare go. Besides, they want to dance, P'Phai. - Bank said in a low voice. Phai just looked at him with really fierce eyes. The fact that Bank goes to the pub with his friends isn't strange at all, but Phai just feels worried.

- P'Phai, I want to go to the pub. I'm not going to fight this time. - Bank said with a smile. Phai took a deep breath before responding softly.

- If I say I'm going with you, you probably won't want to, right? Phai asked.

- I want you to go, but I'm afraid they'll be tense. If you go, can we stay at different tables? - proposed Bank.

- All good. - Bank immediately smiled when Phai gave permission. Phai let out a soft sigh. Even though they are in a relationship, Phai doesn't like to restrict Bank too much in this kind of thing.

- Go, but don't drink too much. When you're done, go meet me at the restaurant, got it? - Phai said bluntly before Bank smiled widely as soon as his lover gave permission.

- I swear I won't drink much. - Bank said hastily, smiling.

- So don't let me find out that you're flirting with someone, remember that the pub you're going to belongs to one of my seniors. - Phai spoke first.

- Oh my God, how am I supposed to flirt with someone? - Bank complained.

- It's just a warning. But now come down and heat up some rice for me, please. Phai said.

At that moment, the two were still at Phai's house, and were getting ready to go see the restaurant and billiards. Bank showered and got dressed. As for Phai, he just took a shower. Upon leaving the bathroom, Bank asked to go to a friend's birthday party.

- Yes, sir, I'll hurry up and heat up the food for you right now. joked Bank, teasing Phai back.

- You have to say: 'Yes, husband, your wife is going to come down and heat up the food right now.'- Phai joked, making Bank stop a little. His face was hot.

- Oh, you better not repeat it. - Bank said hurriedly, because he was covering his embarrassment, Phai looked and followed him, laughing softly. Before he could think of anything, Phai took out his cell phone and called someone immediately.

- Before going out to the pub, go to the restaurant first, understand? - Phai said to Bank, after leaving him at Bank's store and before going to his own establishment.

- I know, I understand. - Bank replied before Phai headed to his own restaurant.

Phai didn't take care of the restaurant, he just made sure everything was in order until it was time to open. So he went into the office and started

working, staying busy until around 9pm. Bank came to meet him at the restaurant, Phai looked at his boyfriend who came in dressed for the night.

- Smells good. Have you finished using the bottle? - Phai teased his lover by smelling Bank's perfume from the moment he entered. Bank walked over and stopped next to Phai's chair, about to hug him.