CHAPTER - 19

Door opening...

Phai opened the bedroom door and found that Bank was still sleeping and hadn't woken up, which was quite understandable as Bank is very tired because last night Phai was very excited about Bank. So it's no wonder he's still sleeping. Phai changed his clothes into normal casual clothes and then climbed into bed to sleep next to Bank.

Suddenly...

Bank was slightly surprised when he realized that someone was sleeping next to him. Bank then opened his eyes to see that it was Phai.

- You came back so quickly, Phi. - Bank murmured in relief when he saw that the person next to him was Phai.

- How fast was it? It's already past noon. Haven't you gotten up to eat fish yet? - Phai asked with a slightly fierce voice, because he went to the kitchen and saw that the food he ordered was still there.

- Well, I was sleeping. - replied Bank.

- Now you are awake. Get up and wash your face and eyes. Eat first, or you'll get a stomach ache. - Phai said worriedly.

- Normally when I'm at home it's already late afternoon when I have my first meal. - Bank said.

- Do you still confirm that the store will not open today? - Phai asked about Bank's billiards store.

- We will not open, they will take a break first. - said Bank about the subordinates hired to help in the store.

- Good, because at night I'm going to take you to eat at my house. - Phai said.

- Which house? - Bank asked back, stunned. Because now they were together at Phai's house.

- My parents' house. - Phai replied, making Bank think of Pin.

- It's true, you took your parents to Pin's house, how was it? - Bank's eyes immediately woke up, but he was still lying in the same place, with Phai by his side. Phai smiled a little.

- Exactly as I thought. Nong Win's father will take responsibility for his own child and set a date to revoke Nong Win's parental rights. We may have to do a DNA test first, because there must be documents that confirm the request for withdrawal of rights. Phai told Bank.

- So, in conclusion, you and Pin are definitely going to break up, right? - Bank asked to be sure.

- If we've come this far, it must be true. It's a good thing they didn't register the marriage. I think Pin probably thought about it beforehand and decided not to register it on the wedding day. Phai spoke his mind.

- I... didn't steal you from her, right? I'm not a third party, right, P'Phai? - Bank asked in a serious tone. Phai looked at Bank with serious eyes. before kissing Bank's head.

- You didn't take me away from anyone. You can be sure. - Phai was serious. Bank felt that the discomfort in his heart had already softened by more than half. But there was still some fog in his heart about his family and the relationship between the two.

- Get up now. Don't make me repeat it. If you can't get up, I'll help you. - Phai said

- Phi, you really need to be gentle

with me. Why are you being as cruel as before? Bank asked,

Phai laughed softly. - Even though you are my wife, you are still stubborn, so I am so

brutal as always. - Phai said. bank

he felt hot, because he remembered what happened last night. Your face is red like this. You

Are you thinking about last night? - Phai asked, smiling.

- I'm not hungry. Please help me sit down. Bank quickly changed the subject. Phai laughed in his throat before helping Bank sit up.